Adopter Needed For Shore Fishing

NaClH2OK9

Hi,

I have just moved to Cronulla NSW and am looking to find someone to fish with from the shore. I’ve reasonable experience fishing in the UK but Australia seems a whole new ball game. All advice appreciated from collecting bait, beach and rock techniques to favoured spots around the Cronulla peninsula appreciated.

I’m a in my early 40's and not scared to learn a new trick or two ;)

Steve

1welcomeani.gif to Fishraider ,Steve.

Come on all you shire guys and gals,why dont you show a newbee around the traps and gain your mentors badge biggrin2.gif

Cheers Stewy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Looking forward to taking an old workmate from back home out in a couple of weeks.So i'll see you then Steve.

thanks to those who have offered some advice and so sorry not to have been online over the last couple of weeks, what with the wife's shifts and half term i've been a little overwhelmed.

Thanks Dave for a great day out on your boat (though the 4am alarm to get to you did hurt a little and the hangover from the many pints afterwards did hurt a little more ;)

my missus has now managed to change half of her late Wednesday shifts so i'll be able to make a couple of the fishing club meetings now and will pm those who have been in touch offering help.

thanks all.

My cherry is certinaly bust. both on rock, sand and boat !

Steve

Edited by Cluster13