Iphone, Ipad, Android, Blackberry & Nokia App

webmaster

Hi all Members

At the moment there are 2 options for mobile devices.

Option 1 is the free IP Board software for the forums designed by Invision you can get it from the Apple App store. "still being designed and is missing a lot of features"

Option 2 is free and also a paid version called Tapatalk as you can see from below there are more options in this version than you can poke a fish at. I am running all 3 versions on my iPad and iphone systems and always test with them all to make sure that you can use any of them when you install them.

At this stage the Invision board solution is still some time away from being as good as the tapatalk soltuon so if you want the best solution then i am suggesting tapatalk paid version it is only $3.99 a small price for a great app.

Tapatalk is a mobile forum app for iPhone / Android and soon to be on Blackberry and Nokia. Tapatalk supports all the usual forum functions plus full screen image viewing, image upload, caching (less reload), private messaging, all these features are accessible in just a few simple taps.

Tapatalk for iPhone:

Showing New and Unread Posts:

IMG_0036.png

Full Thread Viewing and Pagination Support:

IMG_0037.png

See Who's Online:

IMG_0038.png

Reply to Post and Image Upload:

IMG_0041.png

Some of the large forums activated Tapatalk support

IMG_0042.png

Tapatalk for Android

Total Android Look and Feel

main.png

Same feature set as iPhone:

threadmenu.png

Quickly Reply to a conversation:

thread_bottom_menu.png

Latest and Unread Posts indicator and multi-tabs support:

latest-v.png

Full screen image support - support landscape mode also

imageview.png

Check out http://www.tapatalk.com for more information!

How do you make the picture bigger? Did you do it from the iPhone?

Cheers Joe :1fishing1:

G'day Joe

Go into your the settings for Tapatalk and you'll find "Image Upload".

Change it to "full size".

Took me till the second upload of my pic before I sorted it out.

I'm still trying to fully understand the app. Some things seem to contradict themselves i.e. logging in and out without the password after the first time is a bit suss to me.

Would like the option to log in with password each time, not just tap Fishraider and I'm in????

Hope that helps.

cheers :beersmile:

Hooky

edit: I don't think emoticons work either??? Emoticons work when I use safari though. Anyone know how to get the emoticons to work in Tapatalk? Editing a post isn't as easy as in safari either. This sentence is supposed to be a new paragraph but for some reason it starts at the finish of the previous (first) edit. Tapatalk also says that my post count is about 300 less than it should be!

Edited by Hooky.

• 1 year later...

I just made a post with links to various sites that give us information - they are the ones across the top of this forum.

If you are using tapatalk

1. open tapatalk

2. open fishraider

3. go to search and type in MOBILE FISHING LINKS

4. save that search and you can go straight to that list of links

5. subscribe to that topic and it will be in your favourites list

Best I can do until some up and coming app developer contacts me to work on a fishraider app :biggrin2:

• 4 months later...