Hacking Sunday Night

StunnedMullet

Hi Raiders,

I decided to take the girl with me for her first squid fishing trip (land based).

Things were pretty quiet, got 2 arrows (bait size ) and 5 cuttles. At about 8 pm everything shut down, got zip so we decided to pack it in at around 9.30. The missus was pretty stoked with her catch though, which made the trip worth while!!

Til next time,

Mick

post-11447-091294400 1284433599_thumb.jpg

Hi Raiders,

I decided to take the girl with me for her first squid fishing trip (land based).

Things were pretty quiet, got 2 arrows (bait size ) and 5 cuttles. At about 8 pm everything shut down, got zip so we decided to pack it in at around 9.30. The missus was pretty stoked with her catch though, which made the trip worth while!!

Til next time,

Mick

post-11447-091294400 1284433599_thumb.jpg

onya mick, you took the missus out and had a great time, thats what its all about.

I would love to get my missus out and get her hooked onto anything and enjoy it then id be fit to get out more got any tips

Yep! Were still in the honeymoon stage - new relationship! I figure take em out at the start when they dont wanna tell u they're bored, and hopefully along the way they get hooked too! Spend more time burleying up for the missus at first so she catches all the fish, then kick back and reap the rewards later!!

I would love to get my missus out and get her hooked onto anything and enjoy it then id be fit to get out more got any tips

Lizzy,

LOL- tips????

There is a direct reward system associated with the "missus" aka "ball & Chain" etc.

For the week leading up to a fishing day or even a whole weekend of fishing you need to do the following:

1: Do the dishes without fail the entire week, plus cook meals that she likes.

2: although it can be brutal- watch the shows she loves like "the Bachelor", "Sex in the City" etc

3: Rent the DVD's she loves ( all women that is ) like "the Notebook", Beaches, Pretty Women, Bridget Jones's diary

4: don't just "jump to the business"- rather a good neck massage, etc will help- you know what I mean

5: Go shopping with her, even if it is just a Thursday nite jaunt. When she tries on stuff, tell her she looks hot etc, but not too much.

6: Give her some flowers or a secret card etc - they love mystery and the whole secretive admiration.

After the above, yeah it may be brutal to have to do all of that, but the end result is that you will be free to fish whenever. But...........

you have to do things she loves, even if that means just hanging out at the shops going into every girls store, or even like I said, sitting through brutally fake and annoying DVD's

It takes a hell of a lot of work to change the "high maintenance" partner into a "low Maintenance" partner, however if you succeed it is worth the stretch.

Also remember this: all women love to be pampered, told they are beautiful, and also fantasize a million more times than us men. We as "men" are pretty much "meat and potatoes" kind of people.

Forsake a few bucks and send her to a weekend spa somewhere remote with one of her girlfriends- that in itself will give you many weekends of fishing, so it is worth the few hundred bucks.

Also never forget they are the boss no matter what and they love to be the boss, so if you can be submissive to some extent then you have it made.

Yeah we hate Dr Phil and Opera, and the View - to us it is insanity, but to the girls it is gospel. Plus the last word is that no matter what- she always looks like a princess in any outfit.

And also, gossip is what makes their day go by, so if she comes home from work and starts b#*ching about other's at work - you "must" be attentive and agree with them- it is all a test and woe betide any of us that think differently......LOL

Big Love,

Nan

Lizzy,

LOL- tips????

There is a direct reward system associated with the "missus" aka "ball & Chain" etc.

For the week leading up to a fishing day or even a whole weekend of fishing you need to do the following:

1: Do the dishes without fail the entire week, plus cook meals that she likes.

2: although it can be brutal- watch the shows she loves like "the Bachelor", "Sex in the City" etc

3: Rent the DVD's she loves ( all women that is ) like "the Notebook", Beaches, Pretty Women, Bridget Jones's diary

4: don't just "jump to the business"- rather a good neck massage, etc will help- you know what I mean

5: Go shopping with her, even if it is just a Thursday nite jaunt. When she tries on stuff, tell her she looks hot etc, but not too much.

6: Give her some flowers or a secret card etc - they love mystery and the whole secretive admiration.

After the above, yeah it may be brutal to have to do all of that, but the end result is that you will be free to fish whenever. But...........

you have to do things she loves, even if that means just hanging out at the shops going into every girls store, or even like I said, sitting through brutally fake and annoying DVD's

It takes a hell of a lot of work to change the "high maintenance" partner into a "low Maintenance" partner, however if you succeed it is worth the stretch.

Also remember this: all women love to be pampered, told they are beautiful, and also fantasize a million more times than us men. We as "men" are pretty much "meat and potatoes" kind of people.

Forsake a few bucks and send her to a weekend spa somewhere remote with one of her girlfriends- that in itself will give you many weekends of fishing, so it is worth the few hundred bucks.

Also never forget they are the boss no matter what and they love to be the boss, so if you can be submissive to some extent then you have it made.

Yeah we hate Dr Phil and Opera, and the View - to us it is insanity, but to the girls it is gospel. Plus the last word is that no matter what- she always looks like a princess in any outfit.

And also, gossip is what makes their day go by, so if she comes home from work and starts b#*ching about other's at work - you "must" be attentive and agree with them- it is all a test and woe betide any of us that think differently......LOL

Big Love,

Nan

Geeezzz ..... I hope your :wife: dosn't read this as you may have done your dash :biggrin2:

That sort of platitude stuff does not really work you know - us women see through it all.

Real women buy a fishing website (they love to be the boss, yes) and get lots of people to join it :thumbup::biggrin2::074:

The majority of the people that join are men (just like yourself Matt) and can be removed, banned, stopped from posting or making any impact at all.

Now Nanook, I will pm you my address for you to send me the DVD's, flowers (roses will do), a signed cheque for the shopping expedition and the weekend away and other sundries

:adminpower::diepig:

That sort of platitude stuff does not really work you know - us women see through it all.

Real women buy a fishing website (they love to be the boss, yes) and get lots of people to join it :thumbup::biggrin2::074:

The majority of the people that join are men (just like yourself Matt) and can be removed, banned, stopped from posting or making any impact at all.

Now Nanook, I will pm you my address for you to send me the DVD's, flowers (roses will do), a signed cheque for the shopping expedition and the weekend away and other sundries

:adminpower::diepig:

Tea will be ready when you get home and all the housework will be completed up to my usual standard :biggrin2:

Now about that next fishing trip/adventure :yahoo:

Love Stewy :wub:

I nearly choked on my sandwich :):Funny-Post:

Funny thing is swordie IS a fantastic housekeeper. When I arrived home today 2 loads of washing had been done, dried and brought in. The floors were all washed and cleaned. Dusting and beds made and the back and front lawns mowed.

A large garden bed had been weeded and new shrubs planted.

He picked me up from the station all showered and shaved and ready for dinner :thumbup:

Isn't this what all men do?????? Cmon gentlemen get with the program. :074:

Funny thing is swordie IS a fantastic housekeeper. When I arrived home today 2 loads of washing had been done, dried and brought in. The floors were all washed and cleaned. Dusting and beds made and the back and front lawns mowed.

He picked me up from the station all showered and shaved and ready for dinner :thumbup:

Have you asked him what he bought today? :074:

Bring out the whips & chains!! Ahh, I shouldn't say that as we know you love it Stewy!!! :074: Donna, I'll get you with the bloody program next time we catch up! :pokey:

Back on topic now. Well done on getting your girl onto some squid Stunned Mullet.

It isn't about how many you caught but more about the fun time you had together. :thumbup:

Well done.

Cheers,

Grant.

Cungee George, all your wife wants from you is to repaint the Kitchen, you should get some lessons from Stewie :biggrin2: