Central Coast Beach Fishing

craigfoot

Hello,

I am looking to learn beach fishing techniques around the Central Coast area. I have been fishing a fair bit before, but not off the beach. I would like to learn some techniques if someone is willing to share their knowledge.

Your name: Craig

Your Location: Central Coast

Fishing technique: Beach fishing

Availability: Most weekends, some week days.

Preferred location: Central Coast beaches

Provide your own gear? Yes

Provide your own boat? N/A

Thanks a bunch!

Craig

Hi Leo,

How are you going? I'm around the Lisarow area.

Thanks!

Craig

Hey Craig,

I don't really fish the beaches much, but I do my fair share of rock fishing around these parts.

I'm no expert, but have been known to catch the odd fish or two.

Send me a PM if you are interested to tag along some time, I'm not sure if I can teach you anything but at least you'll have some company.

Cheers,

Peter

Hi mate

I do a fair bit of beach fishing on the central coast will let ya know when i am going again if you want to come along, I normally fish avoca, wamberal pearl but am planning to fish the entrance a bit more.

Cheers

Dean

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys,

Thanks for the replies. I'd love to learn how to fish the beaches you have mentioned. Avoca / Wamberal / Forresters / Entrance. These beaches are only 15-20 mins away from me.

I am a pure novice at beach fishing but I do have my own gear, I listen, and am eager to learn. I just need help learning where to fish on the beach, times, tides, and all the important stuff.

I didn't mention it before but the fish I'd like to target are whiting, bream, flathead, and even jew.

Thanks!

Craig