Back To The Bay Social - Thanks Guys

fishtime

What a great day out on the water with a mate and our boys. No fish landed to speak of, however fun none the less.

The Fishraider Team have pulled off another great social. Despite a bit of wind and swell about, the rain stayed away for the morning, and a great feed of bacon and eggs sent us off on our way. We drifted around Wooloware Bay and in between Captn Cook and Tom Ugly's bridges, but no takers. After loading the boat back onto the trailer, we drove around to the weigh-in to see the winners get their prizes. Well done guys ! Another quick feed of sausage on a roll was just the ticket.

A special thanks to Donna and Stewy and the rest of the people responsible for organising and making the day a successful get-together. My son and I look forward to the next one.

Cheers, fishtime.

What a great day out on the water with a mate and our boys. No fish landed to speak of, however fun none the less.

The Fishraider Team have pulled off another great social. Despite a bit of wind and swell about, the rain stayed away for the morning, and a great feed of bacon and eggs sent us off on our way. We drifted around Wooloware Bay and in between Captn Cook and Tom Ugly's bridges, but no takers. After loading the boat back onto the trailer, we drove around to the weigh-in to see the winners get their prizes. Well done guys ! Another quick feed of sausage on a roll was just the ticket.

A special thanks to Donna and Stewy and the rest of the people responsible for organising and making the day a successful get-together. My son and I look forward to the next one.

Cheers, fishtime.

Thanks for the feedback fishtime.

We love to meet new and old raiders at our socials. Many members don't even fish but drop by for a chat and a catch up.

See you at the next event :thumbup:

Cheers mrsswordie

A BIG Thank You to all the Fishraider Organizers for a great day on Botany Bay.True it was a bit windy but well worth the adventure.As Stuball mentioned we didn't catch anything of note(with the exception of the bridge that Anthony bagged.which was surely the biggest catch of the day)but the experience was still great.Can't wait for the next outing.Once again thank you all.