The Biggest Fish That Didn't Win The Social

Davemmm

So once again us Fishraiders managed to bring crappy conditions to Botany Bay. It's starting to be a habit. I reckon we spent most of the day in about 20 knots and as Swordy pointed out none of us were smart enough to duck up the Cooks and get out of the wind. Doh!

Anyway it was still a good day with plenty of Raiders turning up and the sponsors providing some great prizes.

We managed a couple of reasonable fish but the fishing was hard. With reports of crabs starting to come into the bay I also set the traps early. Unfortunately the only thing the pots turned up was this:-

post-2626-033748100 1286744684_thumb.jpg

Perhaps I should have whacked a hook in its mouth and claimed largest fish :1prop:

Thanks all for providing another good event.

Bring on the Entrance.

Dave

So once again us Fishraiders managed to bring crappy conditions to Botany Bay. It's starting to be a habit. I reckon we spent most of the day in about 20 knots and as Swordy pointed out none of us were smart enough to duck up the Cooks and get out of the wind. Doh!

Anyway it was still a good day with plenty of Raiders turning up and the sponsors providing some great prizes.

We managed a couple of reasonable fish but the fishing was hard. With reports of crabs starting to come into the bay I also set the traps early. Unfortunately the only thing the pots turned up was this:-

post-2626-033748100 1286744684_thumb.jpg

Perhaps I should have whacked a hook in its mouth and claimed largest fish :1prop:

Thanks all for providing another good event.

Bring on the Entrance.

Dave

Thanks Dave, it was a tough day weatherwise.

I am looking at Dunleith Park right now - cabins 1 to 5 lakeview look like raider territory :biggrin2:

Donna