"Plemos" First trip "Marlin"

Yarraone

WOO HOO.....I had the best day ever.. Thanks Dad you are the best..

It was great meeting all the other guys, and I learnt so much from Mick and crew from Reef Magic :thumbup: I cant wait till the next trip .. I am so going ...LOL

I am Marlin Man...LOL

Love you Dad :thumbup:

A truly awesome day out matched with an awesome group of guys and an awesome crew. :thumbup:

This was an experience of a life time right on our door steps; it sure outdid a 12 hour troll in Fiji that ended up with nothing.

I’m definitely looking forward to the next session, possibly considering heading up to Coffs and joining the crew of Reef Magic over the next couple of weeks.

Thanks again for organising Yarraone and thanks again Mike and the boys of Reef Magic a fantastic start to 2011 fishing adventures.

Cheers,

Peter

:fisher:

A truly awesome day out matched with an awesome group of guys and an awesome crew. :thumbup:

This was an experience of a life time right on our door steps; it sure outdid a 12 hour troll in Fiji that ended up with nothing.

I’m definitely looking forward to the next session, possibly considering heading up to Coffs and joining the crew of Reef Magic over the next couple of weeks.

Thanks again for organising Yarraone and thanks again Mike and the boys of Reef Magic a fantastic start to 2011 fishing adventures.

Cheers,

Peter

:fisher:

Thanks Pete, I am glad you enjoyed the day as much as us even though it was the only hook up.. I am looking at another trip or mayb 2 more this year..lol I will keep in touch mate :thumbup:

Yeah sorry mate haven had a chance to get on the computer to send the photos. Bloody work. Will get on there over the weekend and send em through

Was a great day and a great effort on a big fish

Cheers Leo