Your name: Ben

Your Location: Crows Nest, Syd

Fishing technique: Rock fishing - blackfish, Kingies, spinning etc

Availability: Weekends only

Preferred location: northern beaches / centeral coast

Provide your own gear? Yes

Provide your own boat? No

Hi All

I do abit of surf fishing, and im keen to get out on the rocks - but dont want to go alone (espically for saftey's sake).

Im pretty in-experienced off the rocks and am very keen to learn. I have a decent 12'6" surf outfit, rock boots and most of the other gear needed(i think)

Im a 9-5 desk jockey, so anytime weekends are a go. Travelling isnt a problem but id prefer to stay north.

other than that - feel free to drop me a line if your keen to get out / adopt a learner

edit: (just realised i should update my profile abit...done)

Edited by bennoz

Hey mate,

Im north side and happy to accompany you. Can only do Saturdays and wouldn't mind targeting some kings Landbased from the stones. I've got a few spots in mind and we might even hit up my local places in the harbour. If you are interested let me know.

Nathaniel

Hi Ben,

I regularly fish the Northern beaches, I spend most of my time (during summer anyway) targeting Kingfish off the rocks with lures and catch plenty of other fish in-between to keep me occupied. Been an ok year with plenty of fish, if you can't catch a bonito at the moment you should give up fishing, and plenty of kings too but most of the Kings have been well short of legal size. I work 9-5 Monday - Friday but often sneak in a couple of hours fishing after work which in my opinion is the best time (low light and low crowds). I am also free on weekends. Get in touch if you keen to tag along one time...

Matt

• 1 month later...

Hi Guys,

I am also interested in joining the party if you will have me.

I have been fishing pretty much everywhere to try and catch my first Kingie but have had no luck yet.

I have the necessary gear for rock fishing and also have a pair of rock fishing boots.

I am happy to travel anywhere and may even be willing to chuck a sickie (for a good cause). Hehehe

Definitely available most weekends.

thanks