10 hour service

fishon

Hi, the services in the warranty period will need to be done by a Merc dealer and we can do that and at the same time change the details on the Merc Link system into your name from the previous owner or check to make sure it has even been registered as sold.

Cheers,

Huey.

Hi, the services in the warranty period will need to be done by a Merc dealer and we can do that and at the same time change the details on the Merc Link system into your name from the previous owner or check to make sure it has even been registered as sold.

Cheers,

Huey.

nah theres no warranty on it as it was purchased in 2008 and sitting in the garage ever since

if there was warranty is that transferrable to the new owner? just wandering the procedure for it i know it wouldnt be much but just want to keep her in tip top condition

H=i, yes warranty is transferable so PM your serial number and I can check. As for the service, if it has sa for that long not a bad idea to replace the impeller as well-they do not like sitting for that length of time unused. Normally the first service on a carby engine is simple- change gear oil, grease, clean plugs and check a few things.

Cheers,

Huey.

Guest Aussie007

u need to torque the head bolts as well when i bought a new engine it looked lovely untill the first service and the head bolts were retorqued and loss paint :1yikes: i thought the warranty needed to be signed over by the previous owner on the warranty book huey?

yep thanks heaps huey will have those numbers for you on monday

about the impeller when i startded her up and the thermastat opened she was pump plenty of water hey

all info greatly appreciated as always

ps how much for the service with new impeller if needed

cheers