Crew needed for Weekly fishing from my boat

PRED-ATOR

Pred just for the sake of it ill put in my response aswell

thing is, If I go id like Sara (my girlfriend) to come, I have a boat license and a boat, aswell as as multiple rods, but the boat ones including a culcutta 700b and my t curve bait runner. but I know if you dont have space ill happily chase you around in my boat anyways, and have a double fishing date, as I have limited boating exp, but make up for it in uncles with extreme knowledge of boating.

Hey predator Ive go out at least 2 days per week mostly off shore and have my license though I'm always willing and keen to go out on Sunday's. Let me know if u still have room available

Also what type of boost do u have?

Hey predator Ive go out at least 2 days per week mostly off shore and have my license though I'm always willing and keen to go out on Sunday's. Let me know if u still have room available

Also what type of boost do u have?

hey mate yeh i got room. im keen to go offshore maybe u can show me a few things. boost do i have? if u mean boat i got a formosa 5.20 centre console.

PM me ur number mate and we can organise,

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Pred just for the sake of it ill put in my response aswell

thing is, If I go id like Sara (my girlfriend) to come, I have a boat license and a boat, aswell as as multiple rods, but the boat ones including a culcutta 700b and my t curve bait runner. but I know if you dont have space ill happily chase you around in my boat anyways, and have a double fishing date, as I have limited boating exp, but make up for it in uncles with extreme knowledge of boating.

Hi there

I just read your message & LOVE fishing. My boyfriend Greg loves fishing too . We have own gear, boat licenses etc. We used to have our own boat.

We live at Bronte & usually go out from Rosebay whenever we get the chance. Love chasing Kingies around the bouys , bonito, squid & tuna when they're on from Brown's. Would love to do some more offshore fishing (on flat days), or just fishing in the harbour, Botany Bay etc. We sometimes go out with a friend on his tinny but it would be great to meet some more fishing buddies.

We're happy to help with the boat, contribute to petrol, pillies etc.

It would be especially great to meet a girlfriend who enjoys fishing.

cheers,

Melissa

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi there

if you get stuck and want some help or pointers with the boat etc anytime let me know i have my licence and i guess you could say i've got a fair bit of boating experience and also fishing experience if you have room my fiance would proobably come too she loves fishing just trying to teach her a few things

cheers

kane

• 3 months later...

Hey stan,

just inquiring as to whether there's a chance of joining you on your sunday expeditions?? love fishing just dont have access to a boat. would provide bait and beers if the fishings good :) any ways let us know.,

Gilbey