iggy

stolen boat

g`day ,my boat was stolen from sussex inlet on saturday night,here are some pics if any one see`s it floating about please chuck me a pm

thanks

post-14155-041911700 1296427771_thumb.jpg

post-14155-085019800 1296427782_thumb.jpg

yeah mate ,from where it is sitting in the photo.

Unlucky mate, she looked like a top boat, i'll let you know if i see her, hope you get it back :)

Thats terrible.. Sussex is such a great place and quite.. we used to go down there every year....Bad Luck mate I hope you find it :ranting2:

Did you report it to Police/crimestoppers?

yep ,it was reported

I also had my boat stolen from Lake Conjola early Saturday morning. The boat was parked next to my tent and had all my fishing gear on board electric etc.

Boat is a Quintrex Topender 475 60hp Yamaha 4 stroke.

Boat rego IBOO30N

Trailer rego Q83400

The boat has a blue canvas cover the covers the entire boat.

any info appreciated.

I have attached a photo of the car that was used to take the boat this is taken from CCTV footage.

the second photo is of the boat with cover.

If anyone recognises the car let me know these guys need to be caught other wise they will get someone elses boat.

post-17738-040569300 1296602251_thumb.jpg

post-17738-008233000 1296602286_thumb.jpg

sorry to hear that buddy

g`day , i got my boat back today,it was found in bushland,they took my motor ,fuel tank & cover

thanks

Good to hear you got your boat back mate. What a pity the b@$t@rds stole the gear off it :ranting2: I hope you're back on the water again soon!

Cheers

Hodgey

I also had my boat stolen from Lake Conjola early Saturday morning. The boat was parked next to my tent and had all my fishing gear on board electric etc.

Boat is a Quintrex Topender 475 60hp Yamaha 4 stroke.

Boat rego IBOO30N

Trailer rego Q83400

The boat has a blue canvas cover the covers the entire boat.

any info appreciated.

I have attached a photo of the car that was used to take the boat this is taken from CCTV footage.

the second photo is of the boat with cover.

If anyone recognises the car let me know these guys need to be caught other wise they will get someone elses boat.

I have an update on my boat that was stolen, the trailer was found by someone riding a horse on a fire trail behind Ulladulla, the boat was found dumped at Narawallee inlet. most gear had been taken but motor was intact. boat had been reported to police by a member of the public but they failed to locate due to not getting out of the car on there driveby. could have put me out of my misery days earlier.

The people involved were not the brightest with them not being able to start the boat due to the isolator swith being off.

post-17738-091785500 1296775870_thumb.jpg

post-17738-030195400 1296775896_thumb.jpg

great to see you got most things back distraction

great result ,except for you gear

g`day , i got my boat back today,it was found in bushland,they took my motor ,fuel tank & cover

thanks

awsome mate,at least you got the boat,motors not cheap though,good luck old mate on the rebuild.......

Great to hear you got something back - bunch of $%%@#

I was wondering if they identified the crooks by that CCTV footage?

Hi everyone,

My boat was stolen on 2nd Apr 2011 from in front of my house, trailer and all. (Sydney, North Strathfield)

Boat is a 4.4m Savage Jabiru AEN740N. It is an aliminum V hull type. It is black and has dark grey carpet and two grey plastic foldable chairs and a black bimini.

Trailer is home made, S29243.

Outboard is Yamaha 30. Reverse is not working.

Please keep your eyes open for me...

Becker 0418 661 040

Michelle 0422 123 989

Thank you ....

Get a wheel clamp happening guys....$200 for the good 1....a bit of a headache i know, but isnt having your boat stolen with all your fishing gear in it more of a headache?????

Hey all,

my 3.9m See-jay tinny with 10hp Honda outboard was stolen on Wednesday, 5th October 2011 at around 2.30pm, from the parking bay outside my unit in Sunshine 3020. The boat registration no. is HD456, and the Dunbier trailer rego is P56869. Currently, the hull is metal colour with a yellow ribbon design along the side and the words '3.9 New World Honda' on it. The inside is painted white with black chicken speckles. Also, the tilt lock got sheared off during my last tow, so the motor at it's current condition can't be tilted and the shaft is in a permanent down position.

I am devastated, as this boat was the only luxury I afforded myself and of immeasurable help and importance in our father/son bonding after a difficult divorce. The thieves stole much more than 'just another boat'. Please have a look-out for me. Thanks a lot!

post-20271-008859900 1317946657_thumb.jpg