The Entrance Social 2011

Please post your attendance here and the mods and admin will update as required.

8th....9th....10th April 2011

Check details HERE

GET IN EARLY AND BOOK YOUR SPOT

Regards Admin

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have just booked one of the Villa's, so count me in :thumbup:

Wife and 2 kids + my borther will all be coming...so 5 in total.. (only me and my brother will be fishing though)

Look forward to it

Cheers

Hutts .....(Peter)

All going well, Keith & I will be in! :yahoo::thumbup::biggrin2: We may even turn up a day early & stay for an extra one at the end, too! :biggrin2:

Cheerio

Roberta

Ooooops - will have to cancel Keith - he will be in the US, so I will be on my lonesome!! :wacko:

Edited by Roberta

Can I pls be added to the list... I'll bring fisher_doi (johnny) if he is free...

I'll contact him soon and if he's free will update as required.

Anyone from nth Shore can grab a lift up and back with me to save fuel costs - but I have limited space in my Hyundai so I can happily take 2 peeps + tackle would work out pretty good.

Cheers

Anthony

:)

All have been added! :thumbup:

I have just booked one of the Villa's, so count me in :thumbup:

Wife and 2 kids + my borther will all be coming...so 5 in total.. (only me and my brother will be fishing though)

Look forward to it

Cheers

Hutts .....(Peter)

ill be there for sure, maybe +1 later..

All going well, Keith & I will be in! :yahoo::thumbup::biggrin2: We may even turn up a day early & stay for an extra one at the end, too! :biggrin2:

Cheerio

Roberta

Can I pls be added to the list... I'll bring fisher_doi (johnny) if he is free...

I'll contact him soon and if he's free will update as required.

Anyone from nth Shore can grab a lift up and back with me to save fuel costs - but I have limited space in my Hyundai so I can happily take 2 peeps + tackle would work out pretty good.

Cheers

Anthony

:)

I'll be in!!!

:D

So excited...

My bday is the 10th aswell so depending on what the fam has planned might have to miss the last day or something...

Will

Fiona and i will be there.

Cheers Stephen

sorry scratch that, didnt realise was pirtek challage that wkend, will be up lake maquriue for that

You can still go to Lake Mac for the challenge and come to the social for the remainder of the weekend or alternatively you can fish the challenge from our venue :biggrin2:

Your call.

Regards Admin