The Entrance Social 2011

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All have been added! :thumbup:

Sorry, but The :wife: and kids have had to pull out, so it will only be myself and my brother Steven. Im a little dis-appointed, as it means i will now "have to" spend alot more time :1fishing1: and :beersmile: :........not happy Jan :biggrin2:

im in if if not sure how many days

im in aswell +1 please.

cheers hamerz.

I would love to come and meet the mob, even if it is only commuting up from Mt Colah on the Sat.

regards

Alastair

All added guys :D

Sorry to say that I can't make this one. :thumbdown:

Our parent company,Leisure Pools head office, ran a promo for sales achieved last year.

We were one of the 11 out of 50 dealers Oz wide to make the grade. :thumbup:

Our reward was an all expenses paid trip to Las Vegas! :yahoo:

We leave on the 12th for 2 weeks. I know the w/end before will be way too hectic.

Have fun all.

It's the social where I met Stewy & Donna for the 1st time as well as many other Raiders early on.

Get there if you can. I know you'll have a wonderful time.

Cheers,

Grant.

Sadly I wont be able to make it, as I'll be fishing the Pirtek Challenge from SWR that weekend...

But I sincerely hope all FR members in atendance have a great day out- its a great area full of nice big, far Crocs, Jews and Whiting!

Yes I am sure most of us will be entering the challenge too - does not matter what waterway or company you are in :biggrin2:

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately Rex and myself will have to withdraw from the Entrance Social as we are moving to the Northern Territory on Sunday 13th March. Brett will still be attending with one or 2 of his mates as he is staying in Sydney.

Good luck to all those who are going.

Cheers

Cath

Unfortunately Rex and myself will have to withdraw from the Entrance Social as we are moving to the Northern Territory on Sunday 13th March. Brett will still be attending with one or 2 of his mates as he is staying in Sydney.

Good luck to all those who are going.

Cheers

Cath

No worries Cath. Have a great time up there, ya lucky buggers!

Cheers

Skip

• 2 weeks later...