The Entrance Social 2011

hi everyone, so are we all trying to meet at the caravan parks boat ramp area at 6am or is there another designated area to meet up??

also i will have a spare spot in my boat for anyone wanting to throw some lures around,ill be trying to fish from about 6am till 12pm.ill be launching from the boat ramp on the sth west side of the entrance chanel between 530-6am..

pm me if your interested..good fishing every one..stevo..:1fishing1::thumbup:

several raiders are right now out on the beach, Roberta has caught and measured in a tailor and a flathead

Swordfisherman and co will be back at the beach at around 4am

We will be cooking up raiders breakfast at 7.30am in the BBQ area in the CARAVAN PARK come and join us for a bacon and egg sandwich, coffee, tea and juice

Remember Raider HQ is Villa 5 - if we are not there make sure you sign on in the folder on the table outside, business cards inside the folder have our phone numbers if you wish to call us.

STOP PRESS - Pure Fishing Mark dropped in to see us this afternoon and donated some prizes

We have 2 combos for kids prizes and the new braid (see pics below)

post-869-058163700 1302261303_thumb.jpg

post-869-074758300 1302261317_thumb.jpg

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We had fun fishing the beach I caught a nice whiting and Geoff caught a couple of tailor. Sorry we couldn't stay for the whole weekend but we had to return to Sydney for a wedding. (it was worth the trip home lol)

Once again great company, great bacon & egg breakfast. Can't wait till the next one.

Thanks to Donna and Stewy for another great fishing experience.

Thanks to all. The Entrance social was again a success.

A thumbs down to those that have their name on the attendees list and did not turn up :thumbdown: with no apology. A pm, post or phone call helps with catering and arrangements etc

Read the official post on the weekend's activities to find out who were winners and grinners :biggrin2: