Rockhopping piscatorial

luderick -angler

We are heading off to Cape York in 3 weeks and really need to spend all our spare time preparing and setting up, so fishing is out for me until we return in September.

Will be doing a few reports though, as we intend to do a bit of fishing up north :)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOve the Grice and YOung reels, have 4, a little matchmaker, a gold eagle, a coq d'or and another one that I'm not sure of what the model name was but it is the one that they turned over to Shakespeare to make, so probably thier last model. Cracking reels and well suited to Australian conditions. Stoopid pin addiction. rollseyes

Matt

Geez your doing it hard Stormy! Matt sorry big J W Young fan have multiple Trudex (4) Match Aerial x 1, Aerial x 1 Rapidex x 1 and then theres the two purists the Trudex Mk2 some unamed handcrafted aerial! Not to metion my Grice and Young reels oh and that silly Okuma thing!!!!! My newobsession is fly rods now and thats getting dangerous!

Hey Royce,

Good to hear you getting amongst them. Marley is my stomping ground.

You had great conditions, any more swell and you to have to fish further south in deeper water. Not nearly as interesting.

I might Fish Mooney creek this weekend and Marley the next.

Stay in touch,

Geoff