Glorious Autumn On L.mac.

twinfisher

6 am, and a sight for sore eye,s. Morning mist on glassy water,the sun just starting to pop up,and full of expectations. :biggrin2: There was no breeze so there was no drift where i was,the water was dirty and had a lot of weed so i moved on towards Swansea channel to try my luck. Anchored at the drop off and chucked out the birley, didn,t get a touch for an hour wich was a small snapper :ranting2: Ah well, started thinking of my next move when i had a good hit, not for long it spat the bait, or so i thought, all i had left was the eye and and half the shank of my 1/0 hook :tease: Probably a faulty hook i,ll never know. Just another way of losing a fish.Whent back close to the boat ramp and played with the whiting for a while , picked upa couple and called it a day.Good luck all :risata: Norm.

G'day Norm

It was a top day on the lake yesterday. Does your boat have a brown canopy??

I saw a Twinfisher when we were out there yesterday and thought it might be you. We were in the purple Elegant (bream boat) drifting poddies around the drop over.

We didn't do real good either. A couple of average flatties but thats about it.

G'day Norm

It was a top day on the lake yesterday. Does your boat have a brown canopy??

I saw a Twinfisher when we were out there yesterday and thought it might be you. We were in the purple Elegant (bream boat) drifting poddies around the drop over.

We didn't do real good either.  A couple of average flatties but thats about it.

48945[/snapback]

Yeh that was me mate, ido remember a purple boat around,glad you got a couple.Lovly day was,t it.

Unlucky you didn't get into many fish the other day mate. The lake has been a bit hot and cold lately but a lt of BIG Bream getting around at the moment, i should hopefully be back there chasing them as soon as I can walk again

Mitch

G/day norm

went for a fish yesterday with Garry down in the port and the weather was beautiful got one rat king of 58cm on 2kg also had a run from another. Mick and I maybe having a shot on thursday or friday in the port was told a spot where blokes have been busted up on 15kg by kings :1clap::yahoo::biggrin2:

post-227-1116930677_thumb.jpg