26march election

Ugh be careful boys - have you had a look at their idea of Health, Aged Care and Education policies? :thumbdown:

Look at ALL the policies that each party offers before making an informed decision and casting that vote.

Thats exactly what I have been telling people.

What is their other policies.

Save our fishing - nothin else matters so make your vote count tomoro.

shooters and fishers party

Not sure thats an attitude that gets the right people elected.

Might be a bit late now but follow Donnas advice.

Dave

checked out the s&f party policies, there is a couple of weird ones in there however im still going to support them as i also enjoy hunting and target shooting..:1fishing1:

I am the same. Sadly all political groups go beyond in some area or another ( look at the Marxist Greens party) I don't know why a focus group like the F&H party needs to have an opinion on injecting rooms or legalization of drugs, any way I don't agree but I do with most of there other areas, and having followed them for a few years I know they will strongly fight for there core principals and have got a few of the dracion firearm rules amended.

Good luck to all, sadly no matter who we vote for remember we will get a politician !

Q. what do you have if you have 100 politicians up to there necks in sand?

A. not enough sand. :biggrin2:

Edited by achjimmy

Not sure thats an attitude that gets the right people elected.

Might be a bit late now but follow Donnas advice.

Dave

Thanks Dave. Those of you that vote irresponsibly just remember when you or your loved one go to hospital and there are not enough nurses or services that you contributed to it.

When you are too sick and too old to fish and hunt then sit back and reflect.

I know raiders are intelligent and will have a good look at all the policies before making a decision on their vote. :thumbup: