14000 MEMBERS

Woooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooo :yahoo: :yahoo: we now have 14000 registered members.

Congrats to everyone involved and a big thanks to Donna,Grant and the mods and our webmaster :thumbup:

Regards Admin

WOW!!! :yahoo:

To think that when we took over the site we had less than 1000 members! :1yikes:

It's grown very quickly.

We must be doing something right. :thumbup:

A big thanks to you as well Stewy. Every ship needs a captain!! :biggrin2:

Donna, we all know that the site wouldn't run without you! :1clap:

A huge call out to our mods who do a great & thankless job running the forums. Thanks guys!

Cheers,

Grant.

14000 members, WOW. What a terrific milestone Fishraiders has reached. This site just keeps getting better and better every day. Thanks to the hard working mods, Administrators and of course the members. Without everyone this site would not be the success that it is.

Heres to the next 14000.

Cheers

Cath

Must be time for to shout the bar somewhere. Just tell us where and when. I must admit I find this site one of the most friendly no rubbish sites out there. NO sledging just generally people sharing their love of fishing whatever their style .

PS. I wasn't joking about shouting a bar somewhere. :beersmile::beersmile::beersmile:

Edited by boattart

Must be time for to shout the bar somewhere. Just tell us where and when. I must admit I find this site one of the most friendly no rubbish sites out there. NO sledging just generally people sharing their love of fishing whatever their style .

PS. I wasn't joking about shouting a bar somewhere. :beersmile::beersmile::beersmile:

Spot on. There are a number of other sites where the posts are few and far between and then there are the ones where the threads quickly degenerate into slanging matches.

Congrats to the lot of you for keeping this one on an even keel.

Mind you someone should do something about that Swordfisherman character, he can get a bit cranky.

Dave

Guys seriously congratulations, a very professional site, very organised and admins and mods arent to busy to help any one, thats the type of things you dont see on the internet. Thanks for being the link that is keeping the fishing community together.

Guys seriously congratulations, a very professional site, very organised and admins and mods arent to busy to help any one, thats the type of things you dont see on the internet. Thanks for being the link that is keeping the fishing community together.

Thanks for your opinion mate. :thumbup:

This is why we keep the site going.

If we can keep 95% of our members happy then I think we are doing o.k.

Cheers,

Grant.

Thanks for the comments everyone. I been seriously thinking about pulling the pin here. It is very time consuming and sometimes I don't think people understand that. To keep it professional and a place where people want to come and enjoy themselves is not easy.

What would you all do without fishraider? I would be interested to know if it makes a difference to anyone really.

Thanks for the comments everyone. I been seriously thinking about pulling the pin here. It is very time consuming and sometimes I don't think people understand that. To keep it professional and a place where people want to come and enjoy themselves is not easy.

What would you all do without fishraider? I would be interested to know if it makes a difference to anyone really.

It does make a difference. Speaking as a member from 2004 I can say I have had many years of education and friendship from the guys I have met through this site. I am sure there are many others members who are now fishing with guys on here or who have struck up fishing friendships off the back of this site. Keep up the good work. :thumbup:

Cheers Blood Knot

Hi, it is giving me enjoyment and knowledge for when I do get out fishing, hopefully this weekend providing my son/ wife gives a hand necessary to launch & retrieve. Love my boat but 2 person required if ramp busy or windy.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

It makes a difference....As someone coming from the UK, its hard enough to find friends to even have a beer with.. then they tell you they hate fishing. At least with this site, the people you meet turn up on time on a saturday and sunday morning and speak the same language.............even if they are foriegn.. the language of fishing :yahoo:

Does it make a difference?

Just take a look at how many times I log on during the day and night just to see what everyone is doing! Even though I've never met anyone from on here (must get to a social one day), you see the same regular people posting and really feel like you know them anyway. It's an awesome community feel you have going on here. I have been involved in a few forums through work (not fishing related) and have never seen one as friendly and sociable as this one. Keep up the good work.

Hey Donna,

It would make a great difference as I look to fish raider to see other peoples triumphs over fishing, as I am stuck into academic books studying away, so its a great breather, as I have next to no time to do anything anymore juggling uni and a job. SUCKS! No need to pull any pins :)

Edited by Rafinx

Hey Donna

I can relate 100% with what you're saying the reason I've been in hiding for the last 4 years or so is because I went away and started up a car enthusiast site and yep I recently just pulled the pin (very thankless experience sometimes) But F.R. is a fantastic site and the growth you guys have achieved in the time I have been away is nothing short of amazing and I think it would be a huge loss to the fishing fraternity to loose it, so I really hope you guys hang in there. I have great memories of the bay and kingy socials, jew or should I say catfish fishing with Stewey and Grant on the beach. Katie now 13 still wears her raider cap everywhere and is always asking when can we go to another raider social so you do make a difference and I for one would love to see F.R. around for many years to come

Cheers

Rob