Question about social events...

eastwood1980

.....only for the people with boats.....

Nah!! I've got a yak & took that & went out in it for 2 days, beach fished 2 evenings & had a blast!! I can thoroughly recommend anyone attending any of the socials!!

Roberta

"When can we have one in Pittwater????"

When you volunteer to pay the parking fees for everyone at Bayview boat ramp!!

Haha only joking.... It was the first ever launch of my boat... I was so eager to get it in the water I forgot to get a ticket.... Needless to say a kind ranger had come along during the day and so generously put a ticket on my windscreen for me. $$$ later, and I'd learnt my first lesson of boating... Don't forget to pay for parking!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I would be in for a pittwater social.

Are the kids welcome?

Apple tree bay isn't a bad spot either. I launch from Abay the 9 out of 10 times so I am biased ;) and if the fish aren't bitting there is a little coffee shop that does a good cofee.

we are up for Pitwater, we are landbased at the moment but hoping to float again soon. not to far from Syd as we have to drive from Orange in the central west

Hi guys I am from Bathurst and have only missed one social in the last few years.. so if you are at a social and need to float..lol give me a yell we might be able to work something out :thumbup: