The best plate alloy boat

PRED-ATOR

mate have a walk around on both and water test both, then you will know.

they are both amazing boats and you will be happy with either.

get the one with the nicest layout (assuming similar price) as they are both extremely seaworthy boats.

I have a Stessco 625 Shotgun centre cab plate boat,,, i have never had a problem with it,,,,

Im sure there may be better boats out there,,,

before i bought it i was going to buy a Barcrusher

but it was too expensive,,,

then had my eye on a Formosa

I have a Stessco 625 Shotgun centre cab plate boat,,, i have never had a problem with it,,,,

Im sure there may be better boats out there,,,

before i bought it i was going to buy a Barcrusher

but it was too expensive,,,

then had my eye on a Formosa

Ive got a Formosa right now, but in the pressed aluminium 5.2 centre console. Great boat really deep, but looking to upgrade in the near future.

Im assuming you were looking at the tomohawk range?

Thanks everyone for their input, i wanted to bring this topic back up after recently purchasing a boat buyers guide. It does not really give me anymore info then what i have though. I have not yet been in a plate aluminium boat as mine is pressed so im assuming i will be impressed as soon as i step in one.

Recently i have really taken a likign to the stabicraft over the barcrusher and ifish and the fishing show both use stabi's (by the way on boatsales, their stabi is up for sale!)

So Raiders, i ask, please share your experiences and any relevant info about the 2 and your preferences please : )

Thanks guys,

Stan

Hi Stan, both those brands are very good boats but you should also add Aqualine, called Kiwi-Kraft in NZ, to your shopping list if you are after the best riding alloy boat I have ever used and yes I have driven all the main brands and many BC and Stabis. If you are after a pontoon style boat the deadrise(and therefore ride), stability and build quality of the Aqualine is hard to beat and no traditional mono hull(even with the old tricks that some brands claim) will ride or be as stable as a pontoon style hull. All this plus the prices of these boats are better value than the other two you list. At present we have a customers 590HT here that he is looking to sell (moving inland) so you should come up and have a look or at least do your homework on the NZ sites and you will see the regard that Kiwi-Kraft boats are held in and then the price of these boats for what you get in terms of build, ride and stabilty plus all the features that are STD on Aqualine and optional on the others make them worth considering.

Cheers,

Huey.

Hi Stan, both those brands are very good boats but you should also add Aqualine, called Kiwi-Kraft in NZ, to your shopping list if you are after the best riding alloy boat I have ever used and yes I have driven all the main brands and many BC and Stabis. If you are after a pontoon style boat the deadrise(and therefore ride), stability and build quality of the Aqualine is hard to beat and no traditional mono hull(even with the old tricks that some brands claim) will ride or be as stable as a pontoon style hull. All this plus the prices of these boats are better value than the other two you list. At present we have a customers 590HT here that he is looking to sell (moving inland) so you should come up and have a look or at least do your homework on the NZ sites and you will see the regard that Kiwi-Kraft boats are held in and then the price of these boats for what you get in terms of build, ride and stabilty plus all the features that are STD on Aqualine and optional on the others make them worth considering.

Cheers,

Huey.

They look pretty awesome Huey!