Is That

kikila

is the feller in the photo with Peter Pakula' Malcolm Florence?

dose any one remember his Big Fish Down Under? and if you can still get them.

50405[/snapback]

Pretty sure that's him. I saw some of his videos at Freddy's about a year ago, so they're still around. Maybe www.campbellsprotackle.com would also be worth checking.

I remember watching those video's over and over again they were great. I haven't seen one around for years. Maybe EBAY might have the odd oneup for sale.

Come to think of it I heard that Mal Florence had passed away. Any idea how old the photo is.

definately looks like him, he always wears a similar hat. I have one of his vids 'the great reef exploration' its got everything, GTs on poppers, to barra to giant blacks, an awesome video. I should get off my but one day and get hold of his other videos. Easily the best fishing presenter I've seen. :thumbup:

definately looks like him, he always wears a similar hat.  I have one of his vids 'the great reef exploration'  its got everything, GTs on poppers, to barra to giant blacks, an awesome video.  I should get off my but one day and get hold of his other videos.  Easily the best fishing presenter I've seen. :thumbup:

50479[/snapback]

I agree with you on that, the best by far.

Regards Russell