Tuggerah Lake and Shelly Beach fishing

rnowak

Hi all, I am new to The Entrance area and would like some help catching fish.

I am a keen angler who seeks help fishing around Tuggerah lakes and Shelly Beach areas.

I do not have a boat and therefore do landbased fishing only. I do not currently fish of the rocks.

Would like to meet someone for fishing or get advice from anyone who fishes in or around these areas and knows how to catch fish.

I am up the coast every 2nd weekend and would love to have a fish with someone or just sit down over a beer or two and a chat about fishing locally.

I have fished a bit off the Long Jetty's in the area for average results.

Any knowledge or advice would be great.

Thanks Richard

• 1 month later...

Hi all, I am new to The Entrance area and would like some help catching fish.

I am a keen angler who seeks help fishing around Tuggerah lakes and Shelly Beach areas.

I do not have a boat and therefore do landbased fishing only. I do not currently fish of the rocks.

Would like to meet someone for fishing or get advice from anyone who fishes in or around these areas and knows how to catch fish.

I am up the coast every 2nd weekend and would love to have a fish with someone or just sit down over a beer or two and a chat about fishing locally.

I have fished a bit off the Long Jetty's in the area for average results.

Any knowledge or advice would be great.

Thanks Richard

Go past Shelley beach in front of the Blue lagoon caravan park, close to the rocks you will bream and flathead on the sand flats, in front of the rocks at the far end of the Caravan park you will find whiting, of the Rocks about half way up you will get Blackfish and Drummer and at the point of the Rocks, low tide and calm seas only, you will get Drummer, Groper, wrass, parrot fish, Bream, Trevally, Burley up and enjoy :thumbup:

PM sent mate.

CC is a top spot for fishing IMHO-- thats why I moved back here :thumbup: -- there are literally a multitude of options for both LB and boat angling yet without most of the crowds and nowhere near as many w***ers as some other parts of Sydney.

Let me know via PM if you want to come along one time for a dangle :1fishing1:

Cheers and Tight lines

Anthony

:D