No more boats or kayaks to be sold on Fishraider

I say that the admin run this site great and if they choose to not sell boats etc on the site then live with it. There are Many other places to sell your boat which advertise that fact and have 100,00 plus readers. Leave it be and worry about real life problems and enjoy the site for what it is, a good read for free! Keep up the good job admin.

I say that the admin run this site great and if they choose to not sell boats etc on the site then live with it. There are Many other places to sell your boat which advertise that fact and have 100,00 plus readers. Leave it be and worry about real life problems and enjoy the site for what it is, a good read for free! Keep up the good job admin.

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!!!

You have put it VERY clearly :thumbup:

I am one who RUINED IT FOR EVERY ONE ELSE I didn't read the RULES !!!! I just wanted to let those who may have been interested know, I didn't make a big deal of it. Just the link.

Bluefin, thank you for your admission but this has been an ongoing issue for a long time. You would be one of many. Last year some may remember that we closed swap and sell totally. We just do not have the time to administer it.