An introduction from a new member

Bucaneer

Hi fellow fishos

I have been traveling with work for the past 10 years. I have lived in most states in oz fished lots of the rivers and east coast. Really just a novice but I love fishing and a great day out on any water. I recently came back from 3 years in NZ and brought my boat back with me to oz. The fishing in NZ is really easy love those snapper and getting a feed each trip is no problem. Now back in Sydney and fish from Port Hacking and Botany bay I find it much more difficult. I have a great new glass NZ made boat Bucaneer excess 7m with 200hp Yammy very comfy with all the gear.

Now I am back I have found the fish very illusive. I will be looking for some help to find the fish and gets some tips and tricks for the local area. This seems to be a great site to hook up with some fishing buddies so I will be sure to seek some guidance and extend invites to those keen to share knowledge and a great day out.

Well your in alot of raiders neck of the woods champ, including mine, Just give a private message, if you need a few locations or even a fishing buddy.

Oh by the way welcome to fish raider, you'll love it!

Hi Bucaneer

1welcomeani.gif1welcomeani.gif1welcomeani.gif to Fishraider! We'll be looking forward to some successful outings in your great boat!!

Don't you LOVE fishing NZ? I lived in Auckland for 15 years & used to wet a line whenever I could. We had a batch at Pauanui & just loved fishing the beach & estuary up there. Snapper from the beach! (albeit small ones!) Got a trout on fly that was a smidgeon under 10lbs from Tarawera - my best to date! biggrin2.gif

Make sure you attend the "Back to the Bay'' Social that will most likely be on in 2 or 3 months, when it is a bit warmer! Always a good day out & well attended by FIshraiders!

Check out last year's report here:

http://www.fishraider.com.au/Invision/index.php?showtopic=51570

Cheers

Roberta

If you ever make it up to Forster, give me a yahoo! I am usually the kiss of death for visitor actually catching fish, but it'd be good to meet up 074.gif