**Saturday week the 23rd NOW BOOKED for charter**

Hi all,

Its not often that we have a Saturday available but we have Saturday the 23rd available for charter off Sydney.

As usual minimum of 5 people (unless you want to pay more and have the boat to yourselves)

If anyone is keen reply to the post, PM us or call Damo on 0407113349. I will then add your name to the list below until we get 5 people.

1. Ed x 1

2 & 3. Kulch x 2

4. Hotty Scotty x 1

5. Yarraone x 1

Cheers

Mike

Edited by Reef Magic Charters

This is a Game Fishing section where a strong supporter of this site offers a special deal to members.

How is he supposed to let us know we can go with him??

Hold a piece of paper in the wind in the hope we see it?

The happy members that are lucky enough to get a spot on his boat then come back on line and report on the days outing.

The supporters also place reports here as well that advise us of where and when they are getting what game fish.

What is this forum section????????

A charter booking service ????

or a gamefishing reports section????

Fair dinkum moderator this is a joke.Get back to what its supposed to be for.

Hi Steven,

We are a pretty high contributer to this section in relation to reports on what is happening in the gamefishing & im sure you read our posts to find out what is happening. The post heading clearly states what it is about,if you don't want to read it go the the next post.

Every time we charter we put a report up whether we have had a good or bad day & whether it is Fishraiders or not.

People from this site also PM myself & Damo, we then phone them and if they are after advice on how to catch them or where we are catching them we happily give them the best up to date advice we can. We just radioed a boat near us last time we were out as they had contacted us before as we had fish in the trail & he came over and caught fish.

As we are a paying sponsor of this site what other way would you suggest we organised group charters for "Fishraiders"????????

I can see your new to the site and havent posted any reports helping or showing anything about game fishing to any other people, so before you go posting comments bagging the site maybe have a little think about it.

Good luck

Mike

Hi Steven,

We are a pretty high contributer to this section in relation to reports on what is happening in the gamefishing & im sure you read our posts to find out what is happening. The post heading clearly states what it is about,if you don't want to read it go the the next post.

Every time we charter we put a report up whether we have had a good or bad day & whether it is Fishraiders or not.

People from this site also PM myself & Damo, we then phone them and if they are after advice on how to catch them or where we are catching them we happily give them the best up to date advice we can. We just radioed a boat near us last time we were out as they had contacted us before as we had fish in the trail & he came over and caught fish.

As we are a paying sponsor of this site what other way would you suggest we organised group charters for "Fishraiders"????????

I can see your new to the site and havent posted any reports helping or showing anything about game fishing to any other people, so before you go posting comments bagging the site maybe have a little think about it.

Good luck

Mike

Well said Mike,, I have found this site great with only positives .. It is very hard to find a negative except for that post from Steven

Well now that the rubbish has been taken out, I'm heading out of Sydney on sat, have you guys heard of any reports of fin off Sydney this week?

Thanks on advance

Chris

Headed out from the harbour and had a jig at the 12mile for 3 solid kings. No bait or jackets on the sounder, was very quiet. Trolled to browns headed south east in very sloppy conditions for 9 miles, turned and trolled back to the shelf for zero's. Current and wind were pumping and was too sloppy for cubing. Had consistent 21 degree water temp the whole way from the heads out.

We didn't find any so, there are a few more out there for you!

Good luck!

Well now that the rubbish has been taken out, I'm heading out of Sydney on sat, have you guys heard of any reports of fin off Sydney this week?

Thanks on advance

Chris

Hi Chris,

Have only heard of people turning back as it has been very sloppy out wide. We will be out sat,sun & monday - give us a call on 21 if your out. What's the name of your boat?

Cheers Damo