News on Jewgaffer (Byron)

Hi all,

I just had a call from Byron(Jewgaffer) that he is going in for his hip operation tomorrow.

Byron is in very good spirits and please all wish him well.

Shirley will give me a call tomorrow afternoon and let me know how his progress is.

Byron sends his regards to all his friends on Fishraider.

Byron does not have internet access atm and hopefully he will be back on the forums in the very near future

Regards Swordfisherman

Good to hear that Byron is having his op - I am sure he will be up & about in NO TIME! Usually the next day, they get you up, these days!!

Make sure you take your laptop with you, Byron - you may have plenty of time to kill - give us a running commentary!! biggrin2.gif

All the best, mate

Roberta

Best wishes and best of luck for tomorrow Byron !

I hope you are in good health and you are back posting and fishing before we know it

Send a PM my way if you ever want to go out on the Hawkesbury for a fish when you and your body is up for it :1fishing1:

UPDATE !!!!! I JUST HEARD FROM SHIRLEY AND BYRON IS DOING EXTREMELY WELL

Great result Byron! And good news for your many friends and family! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

... but bad news for the jewies in Sydney!!!

Cheers

Peter

• 4 weeks later...

Visited Byron today at Fairfield Hospital. His new hip is going well & he is in good spirits.

The other hip is still causing problems & restricting his mobility.

He expects to be home in the next week or so.

Following the house move , his computer is now back on line & hopefully he will be posting shortly after he gets home.

Geoff

Visited Byron today at Fairfield Hospital. His new hip is going well & he is in good spirits.

The other hip is still causing problems & restricting his mobility.

He expects to be home in the next week or so.

Following the house move , his computer is now back on line & hopefully he will be posting shortly after he gets home.

Geoff

Thanks Geoff for the update