BACK TO THE BAY "V"

THAT'S RIGHT !!!! BACK TO THE BAY SOCIAL "V"

VENUE: Cook Park at Sans Souci Crn The Grand Parade & Ramsgate Rd (opposite Coles)

DATE: Sunday 25th September 2011

TIME: Fishing and registration will commence from 6AM (0600) and continue through until 12 MD (1200) .

FISHING AREA: Botany Bay, Georges River and Cooks River and all tributaries

This is purely inside the heads fishing and any fish caught outside the heads will not qualify for the social records.

TARGETTED SPECIES: Bream, Flathead and Trevally as well as a mystery fish

GENERAL INFO: Fishraider Social,

You must be registered to enter the Social.

You can put your boat into the water at any ramp you want to, this will help avoid congestion at any one ramp, remember that we will also be sharing resources with the general public !!

The BBQ is on from 6am for those that want a bacon and egg roll before they start.

We will have the weigh in and presentation after 12 MD, a BBQ lunch will be provided.

If you are interested in attending, please let us know, and we will add you to the list!!

Some great prizes will be on offer - more about this later :thumbup:

This is a family day so please bring wives, kids, partners, mums and dads and even if you are not fishing come along and meet all those fishraiders that you "meet" on the site.

Regards Admin

Attendee list can be found HERE

Bummer. :1badmood::mad3::thumbdown: For the first year since this social began, I will not be able to attend as its the weekend after I head back north. Would really loved to have been there. Am totally devistated. Hope its as big a success if not bigger than the previous years. Can't wait to read the reports.

Cheers

Cath

I was finally gonna make an effort to get down for this one, and was really looking forward to meeting some of the members face to face but I'm expecting to be a dad for the first time on the 24th Sept.... wanna know how to P the missus off? try fishing the day after the babies born!

Mick

I was finally gonna make an effort to get down for this one, and was really looking forward to meeting some of the members face to face but I'm expecting to be a dad for the first time on the 24th Sept.... wanna know how to P the missus off? try fishing the day after the babies born!

Mick

yep, that 'ud do it, but you could fish and watch the birth on an i phone, that 'ud do it more. no contest really, welcome another fisho into the world :thumbup: pirate

• 2 weeks later...

THAT'S RIGHT !!!! BACK TO THE BAY SOCIAL "V"

VENUE: Cook Park at Sans Souci Crn The Grand Parade & Ramsgate Rd (opposite Coles)

DATE: Sunday 25th September 2011

TIME: Fishing and registration will commence from 6AM (0600) and continue through until 12 MD (1200) .

FISHING AREA: Botany Bay, Georges River and Cooks River and all tributaries

This is purely inside the heads fishing and any fish caught outside the heads will not qualify for the social records.

TARGETTED SPECIES: Bream, Flathead and Trevally as well as a mystery fish

GENERAL INFO: Fishraider Social,

You must be registered to enter the Social.

You can put your boat into the water at any ramp you want to, this will help avoid congestion at any one ramp, remember that we will also be sharing resources with the general public !!

The BBQ is on from 6am for those that want a bacon and egg roll before they start.

We will have the weigh in and presentation after 12 MD, a BBQ lunch will be provided.

If you are interested in attending, please let us know, and we will add you to the list!!

Some great prizes will be on offer - more about this later :thumbup:

This is a family day so please bring wives, kids, partners, mums and dads and even if you are not fishing come along and meet all those fishraiders that you "meet" on the site.

Regards Admin

Attendee list can be found HERE

Hi

Can you please add to the attendees list for botany bay social: pongrass18ft and keflapod

Looking forward to our first social.

Regards

Chris

Mick

Yes i agree but to keep things in perspective - Your child will be there for the rest of your life but someone else might clean up that trophy flathead that you will obviously catch that day. Any rational thinking woman would agree.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks so much for organising this wonderful event.

Unfortunately I can't attend as I am already going to juggle two separate family events on the morning of this particular day that I can't wiggle out of ..... can you believe it everything on the one day. I would love to be able to go and do some fishing from the shore with the kids, meet a few fellow Fishraiders and check out the weigh in ..... next time for sure.

Thanks also for all the valuable information posted on this site by all you fellow Fishraiders.

All the best and have a great day.

Best Regards

Ian

Thanks so much for organising this wonderful event.

Unfortunately I can't attend as I am already going to juggle two separate family events on the morning of this particular day that I can't wiggle out of ..... can you believe it everything on the one day. I would love to be able to go and do some fishing from the shore with the kids, meet a few fellow Fishraiders and check out the weigh in ..... next time for sure.

Thanks also for all the valuable information posted on this site by all you fellow Fishraiders.

All the best and have a great day.

Best Regards

Ian

Thanks Ian next time join us. Glad you are enjoying the site.