BACK TO THE BAY "V" ATTENDEES LIST

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After the Bay got the better of me and my little tinny last year (weather wise) im keen to come back for my revenge on it's local residents.....

Please count me +1 in for the day...

I'm local, so if anything is required, more then happy to assist....

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :mad3::mad3::mad3:

I'm out unfortunately.

Just realised it is the day after my sons 21st. Doubt I will be allowed out (or in a fit state to venture out)

Dave

Bugger! Well, it's a pretty worthy excuse though Dave. Blow the froth off one for me, mate. Hope it's a terrific night

Cheers

Hodgey

After the Bay got the better of me and my little tinny last year (weather wise) im keen to come back for my revenge on it's local residents.....

Please count me +1 in for the day...

I'm local, so if anything is required, more then happy to assist....

You have been added to the list mate, and thank you for your kind offer.

Cheers

Hodgey

Iv already been added to the attendees list,but if its possible,can i add another 2 people to come please? Cheers johnny.

All done Johnny

hey guys im keen i would like to add me and my old man to the list :thumbup:

Both added Pete

Cheers

Hodgey

Good morning folks, thimk I will come down for this one, have a chat and maybe a fish...

Put me down for one old bloke please, hope I remember how to get there,(that's for Hodgey) LOL...

Good morning folks, thimk I will come down for this one, have a chat and maybe a fish...

Put me down for one old bloke please, hope I remember how to get there,(that's for Hodgey) LOL...

Please bring your pension card if you intend to fish on the day, Ray. We'll send you some special directions and a name tag ... so you know; How to get there, and Who you are when you arrive! :biggrin2:

Cheers

Hodgey

Dear All,

This should be a good day and cant wait for some fishing as its been a long time coming due to renovations.

Could you please include myself (Vo2c88) and Marcus (Marcus.Martinovich) to the list.

Looking forward to it.

Regards

Victor