BACK TO THE BAY "V" ATTENDEES LIST

Dear All,

This should be a good day and cant wait for some fishing as its been a long time coming due to renovations.

Could you please include myself (Vo2c88) and Marcus (Marcus.Martinovich) to the list.

Looking forward to it.

Regards

Victor

Both names have been added Victor :thumbup:

Cheers

Hodgey

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Hodgey,

I have one more mate who would like to attend but is not a member.

Is that fine?

That is not a problem at all.

Regards Swordy

You guys have been added

Cheers Blood Knot

thanks blood knot , just a quick question,im not very familiar with the bay and googled it up ,(this might sound dumb :unsure: )i was wondering do you just park your boat on the beach to register and grab a feed beacuse i cant see anywhere else at cook park ?

cheers paul

thanks blood knot , just a quick question,im not very familiar with the bay and googled it up ,(this might sound dumb :unsure: )i was wondering do you just park your boat on the beach to register and grab a feed beacuse i cant see anywhere else at cook park ?

cheers paul

Thats correct Paul.

You will not miss the registration site :biggrin2: there is plenty of room to beach your boat.

Regards Admin

Hay guys Botany Bay fishing day sounds like fun, I herd about this through Marine Rescue and have been looking for social fishing group.

So i signed up to Fishraider, what a great site,,

Can you you add "Dogbox" +3 to the list, and i look forward to seeing you all on the day.

Hay guys Botany Bay fishing day sounds like fun, I herd about this through Marine Rescue and have been looking for social fishing group.

So i signed up to Fishraider, what a great site,,

Can you you add "Dogbox" +3 to the list, and i look forward to seeing you all on the day.

:1welcomeani: to the forums mate. You have all been added to the list.

Cheers

Hodgey

• 2 weeks later...

:biggrin2: what a better way to put a face to all the words in here,could you add me +my wife thanks,peter. :thumbup:

It will be great to meet you both...added and cya there.

Cheers Stewy

• 2 weeks later...