FISHRAIDERS 7TH BIRTHDAY

7 YEARS AND STILL THE BEST SITE AROUND

Thankyou to everyone who has helped along the way, MEMBERS,SPONSORS AND OUR DEDICATED TEAM OF ADMINISTRATORS AND MODERATORS.

:1happybday:

Regards Fishraider Admin

TODAY IS FISHRAIDER'S OFFICIAL 7TH BIRTHDAY

Fishraider officially went live on 29th July 2004.

It was started by Mr Ken Alexander who was Member No 1.

The first post was made by him on 30th July 2004 and it said

"post pics of your boat here"

www.fishraider.com.au has travelled an interesting and exciting journey since that first post.

The administrators would like to thank every member, past and present and every moderator and site sponsor for their contribution and participation in making this

THE BEST FISHING SITE IN AUSTRALIA

7 YEARS AND STILL THE BEST SITE AROUND

Thankyou to everyone who has helped along the way, MEMBERS,SPONSORS AND OUR DEDICATED TEAM OF ADMINISTRATORS AND MODERATORS.

Regards Fishraider Admin

Greatest site , appreciate being part of fishraider :1happybday::1happybday::1happybday:

Keep up the sensational work,

chris :1fishing1:

Congratulations

This is a fantastic site! :thumbup:

We appreciate the time and effort that you all put into Fishraiders. :biggrin2:

You should be very proud of the service you are providing to us all. :thumbup:

THANK YOU :biggrin2: THANK YOU :biggrin2: THANK YOU

Way To Go !!!!

Well done on 7yrs, looking forward to another 7yrs of great reading and fantastic members.

This site is made possible because of Stewy and Donnas hard work and the supportive sponsors we have on this great site, it's also nothing without the awesome members that contribute to this site, thanks everyone!!!

Thank you Mr & Mrs Swordie for keeping this site going for us.

Congratulations Stewy, Donna, the admin team, gold members, sponsors and all the members who make this a great community. Checking and posting on the site is a regular part of my life!

Here's to many more years ahead of sharing and looking out for each other!

pmak

Congratulations on 7 years fishraider hope there's many years to come it is such a great site with lots of advice. Keep up the good work. Thanks to all in administration and all the wisdom of members.

Edited by Shanemills

:1happybday: :1happybday: :1happybday:

Happy Birthday Fishraider!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully another 15,000 more members in the next 7 years will make it even better!!!!

Thanks to everyone that has made this site possible and keeping it possible hats off to you!!!

Regards,

Nathan

Happy Birthday fishraider and thanks a lot to all the moderators who have been working so hard and all members who have been participating to make this website the best fishing website. :thumbup:

I have to acknowledge that I have made a lot of friends through fishraider and I learnt a lot about fishing through fishraider. As fishing is one of my hobbies I like most that makes my life in retirement beautiful.

Good luck and keep being the best.

Andy

:1happybday: FISHRAIDER. :thumbup::yahoo: :yahoo: :thumbup: Wow, and still going strong. Getting better and better, bigger and stronger everyday. Congratulations to the Admin team, Moderators (Past and Present), Sponsors, Gold Members and Members alike. Without the dedication of everyone, this site would not be what it is today.

Look forward to the next 7 years and beyond.

Cheers

Cath