**Charter Available for Wednesday - NOW BOOKED**

Hi all, With the fish around at the moment we are champing at the bit to get back out and get into some. The weather looks like it will break on Monday giving us a good shot at heading wide on Tuesday the 23rd & Wednesday 24th and possibly later that week as well but we will wait for the forecast. Anyone that is keen give me a call on 0407113349 and we will get some groups together. Cheers Damo

People wanting to go on Wednesday the 24th

1 = Michael PLEASE CALL DAMIEN ASAP ON 0407113349

2 = Swordfisherman

3 = Mr dalucius

4 = Steve

5 = mrollo (Matt)

As soon as we get 5 people we are going fishing

Edited by Reef Magic Charters

Hi there trying to get some guys together whats the price per head thanks

Hi all,

With the fish around at the moment we are champing at the bit to get back out and get into some. The weather looks like it will break on Monday giving us a good shot at heading wide on Tuesday the 23rd & Wednesday 24th and possibly later that week as well but we will wait for the forecast. Anyone that is keen give me a call on 0407113349 and we will get some groups together.

Cheers Damo

People wanting to go on Wednesday the 24th

1 = Michael

As soon as we get 5 people we are going fishing

Good one Stewy,

Your booked in for Wednesday

Cheers Damo

Thanks Damo,

I spoke with Mike and he said 9 am at Rose Bay wharf ....Cant wait to catch up with you guys again as the last trip I was out on Reef Magic was great.

Cheers Stewy

lets hope those big barrels hang around...

bit of luck i will be out there getting some redemption tuesday in mates boat...

guys if you ever even considered getting a big bluefin dont let this opportunity pass as they dont hang around long...

good luck guys ..

cheers...steve........

Edited by roosterman

Damn this weather. I have been obsessing all week about getting out and amongst it, to the point where we were going to make the mad dash out this arvo for a couple of hours and ride the change home well into the night before the forecast deteriorated. Sunday was looking no good, but has improved a bit, lets hope it gets even lighter for us trailerboat fishermen. Good luck if you do get out gents

count me in.

geoff.

Cant wait to catch up with you Geoff :thumbup: its always fun with you on our quests.

Cheers Stewy.

P.S come on guys or gals get aboard with a couple of fun loving fishos,WE ONLY NEED TWO MORE WILLING SOLES

G,day Damo,

Weather forecast is looking the goods for Wednesday. We have half a crew ourselves so hopefully talk to you out there.

Hey Mark,

Yes the weather is looking great & the currents look like the fishing will be great. The fish could be in closer when this wind backs off. I think this could be the best weeks fishing seen in a long time.

Cheers Damo

Steve and Matt,

You can contact Mike on 0418644062

I just spoke with Mike and we will be leaving from Rose Bay at 9 am Wednesday morning

We are going fishing :yahoo:

Cheers Stewy

weather looking great for Wednesday boys...snap up the last spot or you will regret it guys...

how wide you guys going damo,pm me if ya want.. we are going that day also if last couple things get sorted tomorrow :yahoo: ..

i need redemption with a fresh spool thats itchen to be tested,rd 2 is my round....

gee i love tuna time......

cheers...steve.......

Hey steve,

Tried to PM you but it won't let you get any more.. Maybe you inbox is full.

Cheers Damo

not sure why ... unless ya meant other steve.........

cleared extra room anyway....

not sure of our plans yet but prob do early drop for a feed if we can avoid sammy and the grey suited bandits then look for that good water again....

cheers....steve.......