Sign in to follow this  
Tone

Tunks Park Boat Ramp Northbridge

To the d'head Scumbags that stole my trailer while I out in the boat. You idiots. Had a bent draw bar, expired rego label etc. What were you thinking.......to take someone's trailer off the vehicle knowing they were out on the water is bloody unaustralian. I returned to Tunks park in pouring rain at 8:30 at nite to discover my loss. With three young dinghy sailors on board. That's right I volunteer helping out junior sailing whilst being a mad keen fisho. Thank you to middle harbor yacht club who looked after my 6m Rib while I got a new trailer.

Jeez Louise, there are some real a'holes out there.

thats got to suck mate there are heaps of scumbag losers out there these days you cant go out fishing without thinking that there grubs out there that want 2 wreck ya day and good on ya for helping out the young blokes

Edited by SQUIDIN

thats got to suck mate there are heaps of scumbag losers out there these days you cant go out fishing without thinking that there grubs out there that want 2 wreck ya day and good on ya for helping out the young blokes

Thanks Squidin, happened a couple of weeks ago, left it to the 'Plod' to do their stuff. On a brighter note just got back from Hammo race week, sailing was fantastic fishn was better. Buckets of Flathead on the fly plus a stack of Garfish that obviously don't read fishn books. Tusk fish were a nuisance destroying flys at will. Don't know what they taste like, didn't touch the buggers, they have large teeth.

Cheers

sad news about the trailer

but what are you doing driving around with a trailer with a bent draw bar and expired rego any way ??

To the d'head Scumbags that stole my trailer while I out in the boat. You idiots. Had a bent draw bar, expired rego label etc. What were you thinking.......to take someone's trailer off the vehicle knowing they were out on the water is bloody unaustralian. I returned to Tunks park in pouring rain at 8:30 at nite to discover my loss. With three young dinghy sailors on board. That's right I volunteer helping out junior sailing whilst being a mad keen fisho. Thank you to middle harbor yacht club who looked after my 6m Rib while I got a new trailer.

Jeez Louise, there are some real a'holes out there.

Did u have any anti-theft devices of any kind on it?

Those types really are lower than a snakes belly, chances are they arnt even going to use it as a trailer, most likely at sims metal for thirty bucks! :thumbdown:

Musty

Pretty sad they can't buy with their own money. They have to steal other peoples hard earned money.

Hi mate. Had a similar thing happen to us a few years ago but they took the car and the trailer! Very inconvenient (most polite way I can say what I really think!!!!). Anyway, glad to hear you had some help which often makes the whole thing a little easier to swallow! Hope the new trailer is great!!

Sorry to be an a/hole but why were you driving round with an unregistered trailer...karma???

Cheers Leo