Crew for Game fishing out of Broken Bay

swishman

I am looking for a crew for fishing mostly MId week but also some weekends, I have a 25 bertram, I have the gear, I am looking for shared cost or part their of, I would look at 3 crew and my self and cleaning of the boat on our return I will only take enough fish for us to eat - The rest T&R, I would like to add on I am a non smoker and and Non drinker (probably 1 beer a month) I dont mind beers on the boat but dont like a P**sed crew.

Makes me sound like an ogre, but I am just looking to me new people and If you can show me something I am willing to learn , And Vise versa..

If you would like to PM me or even give me a SMS on 0423791060...........

Edited by swishman

• 2 weeks later...

I am looking for a crew for fishing mostly MId week but also some weekends, I have a 25 bertram, I have the gear, I am looking for shared cost or part their of, I would look at 3 crew and my self and cleaning of the boat on our return I will only take enough fish for us to eat - The rest T&R, I would like to add on I am a non smoker and and Non drinker (probably 1 beer a month) I dont mind beers on the boat but dont like a P**sed crew.

Makes me sound like an ogre, but I am just looking to me new people and If you can show me something I am willing to learn , And Vise versa..

If you would like to PM me or even give me a SMS on 0423791060...........

PM Sent :thumbup:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...