unknown boat

chickenman

my GUESS is the orignal seafearer ,i have never heard of a beastmaster either ,sounds like a bbq :beersmile: :thumbup:i just googled beastmaster boats and they do exsist saw a couple in Qld but didnt see one like yours though.

Edited by dunc333

Looking at the hull shape, it reminds me a bit of the Haines Hunter type. if you have a picture of the back showing the hull it would help. this shape was however copied by a lot of makers as it was a timeless design and hence the other makers mimicking it. best form of flattery!! not sure about the cabin section though, i have a Haines V146c half cabin, the hull looks similar but the cabin is completely different. probably doesnt help you much though!!

Regards

my GUESS is the orignal seafearer ,i have never heard of a beastmaster either ,sounds like a bbq :beersmile: :thumbup:i just googled beastmaster boats and they do exsist saw a couple in Qld but didnt see one like yours though.

sea fearer i agree even some type of savage.

• 1 year later...

Funny i was doing a search on here for info on Milligan nippers and this came up. The guy that used to own that boat was in my fishing club back on the central coast back in the late 80's early 90's. Never knew what sort it was but some of the other guys end up with the molds and built three that i know of. there is a few getting around coffs harbour in the ealry 2000's when they built them. Not sure of brand but i went fishing few times in one and it was pretty nice boat the ones they built. im not in australia at the moment but i can ask my mate who knows the guy who had one built for him self and only sold it in the least few years as it was getting to big for him

i will keep you posted if i find anything out.

Hi, in the photos the chines and strakes look very Haines Hunter to me but the deck does not so it is most likely a brand, that is no longer around today, that flopped some mould years ago. If it is based on a HH hull the ride should be good and the old V4 will perform well on it. Being a cuddy cabin, more than a half cabin that was more popular back in the day the cockpit looks to offer a good usable area.

At the end of the day if the floor, transom and overall condition of the boat is good she will give you and your family many hours of enjoyment, which is what boating is all about.

Cheers,

Huey.