fish raider gear

bignev

Fishraider gear is usually sold at the social events. The last one was postponed due to inclement weather. We'll keep you updated about the next one.

Cheers

Hodgey

Thanks Hodgey that is correct however if anyone really wants hats or stickers they can send me a personal message. Maybe if a few want some I will do a mass mailout :biggrin2:

Um, no company will make one brag mat. To get these made we need to get artwork set up and make a very large order. :wacko:

think you didnt understand my bit of sarcasm mate lol...which is ok, if thats the case the artwork can be generated by a few people I know which are good mates in the graphic design business, then all it comes down to is how many FR members want one.....if we get the numbers together and use a pay pal account for deposits, to work our how may to order and invoice the member then as they are finished have the members pay the remaining balance and shipping fee to send them out we dont have a problem.....i think FR needs its owns brag mats for members that are diehard fishraiders, that way any pics posted on here cant be plagiarised on any other sites with people claiming that they caught this trophy fish....the only reason i say this is because I have been on alot of sites and dont visit them no more but my beloved FR.....if ya want to discuss things further shoot me a pm mate and il send you my number :biggrin2:

Um, no company will make one brag mat. To get these made we need to get artwork set up and make a very large order. :wacko:

Sign-a-rama will. It's just a small banner to them. Artwork takes an hour to do on Photoshop and they just copy your file onto their computer. They'll make small orders for a good price too, all depends on how you approach them.

Surely there's a raider that makes signs that can help??

Thanks for all your suggestions but we have tried many avenues.

The company we used to get them from did them for VERY cheap. We are unable to find anywhere that cheap. It is the same with clothing. For us to do that stuff we would need many thousands of dollars. You have to make orders of these things in large amounts, you just cant order a dozen. They would cost about $30 or $40 each - to buy 100 or so is a lot of money. We already have the artwork and I have all the files. We used to place the merchandise in our tackle shops for members to buy but because of the fact that all the tackle shops are closing down we are unable to do that anymore.

Fishraider simply does not have that sort of money, The money from advertising goes into running the site - servers etc etc

Those of us that have an original fishraider measure of success should look after it. The quality and finish was excellent.

If anyone knows of any sign companies then send them our way - we might do a deal on an advertising banner if they look after our members :biggrin2:

• 2 weeks later...

like i suggested a paypal account to raise funds for a deposit would work..........if no one has experience doing this within the admins to take deposits and final payments i'd be happy to do it :1fishing1:

Yep I argee with you. I wanted to have those gear but they are no more exits. not a problem at all for me to make a deposit and I can wait no matter how long.

Cheers

Krist