Sign in to follow this  
Hodgey

Catch of the Year - 2011

After a prolonged and very close tussle between a couple of hot favourites, the Fish of the Year has been won by

SILVO with his Broadbilled Swordfish

post-3198-020741000 1322654618_thumb.jpg

Congratulations Silvo! We will be in contact shortly regarding your prize.

Thank you to our sponsors, Pure Fishing, and to all those members who submitted some terrific fish for consideration every month.

Regards

Fishraider Adminstration and Moderator Team

Fantastic fish Silvio and a deserved winner :yahoo:

The voting was so close at the end and only a couple of votes seperated the eventual winner.

Congratulations to all the monthly winners as well and thankyou to the members who showed their support for their favourite captures.

Regards Swordfisherman.

P.S a BIG thankyou to Hodgey for all his hard work in keeping this section all above board ,good work mate.

Congrats Silvo and a BIG thank you to Pure Fishing for supplying the great prizes for us.

Awesome job Hodgey, you da man!!

Firstly I would like to thank Fishraider and Pure Fishing for putting up a great contest and for all the great prizes, for all the monthly winners and of course the yearly one. Congratulations to all the other monthly winners and after a tightly faught contest I would like to thank all the people that voted for me and Hodgey for looking after the section. Its a capture that I will probably never get a again and is the Holy Grail of game fishing, so I am very proud on having won this award.

Thank you again and Tight Lines

Cheers Silvo

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

:yahoo: Congrats mate and well deserved, good onya champ...

Great win Silvo! :thumbup:

Well deserved!

My kingy didn't stand a chance!

Cheers

Peter

PS Great work Hodgey! :thumbup:

(By the way Skip, I want that $2.50 bribe I sent you returned!)

Hi all, I recieved my great prize today and what a great Chrissy present it is :yahoo::yahoo: . I would like to thank Fishraider and of course Pure fishingfor putting up the great prizes.

Cheers Silvo - Bentstik