Fishing App

Kooks

Hey All,

I've been thinking about doing a fishing app for the iphone for a while.

I thought I'd throw the question out to you guys and see what your thoughts were....What would you guys like to see in a fishing app?

post-12654-087401100 1322866083_thumb.jpg

cheers

Your all missing the obvious....

A function to submit a report of the fish you caught automatically to Fishraider!!

A bunch of tick boxes to select what info to send, i.e. GPS coordinates, attach picture, bait used etc. and a free text box for the report.

Edited by EmptyHooks

Your all missing the obvious....

A function to submit a report of the fish you caught automatically to Fishraider!!

A bunch of tick boxes to select what info to send, i.e. GPS coordinates, attach picture, bait used etc. and a free text box for the report.

We can already do that Hooks! Try tapatalk - we can send pics do posts and mostly everything else :biggrin2:

A map of live bait grounds, rigs and knots, a check list for boat and landbase so u can tick off everything u need so u dont forget nothing, bag limit of fish, fish species habitat what bait to use and 3 top lures that catch that specific specie,

sure you dont want it to catch the fish for you aswell :biggrin2::thumbup::biggrin2::thumbup:

We can already do that Hooks! Try tapatalk - we can send pics do posts and mostly everything else :biggrin2:

Ok MrsSwordie... never having caught anything to get that excited about I've never tried from my mobile hehe

PS I have have a Windows 7 mobile... won't catch me using any of those Apple products haha

What about the function for land based fishos in particular whereby you point the phone towards the water where you intend to fish and you get a screen display just like that of a sounder displaying water depth, schools of fish etc :biggrin2:

What about the function for land based fishos in particular whereby you point the phone towards the water where you intend to fish and you get a screen display just like that of a sounder displaying water depth, schools of fish etc :biggrin2:

Well that's not as far fetched as your grinning emoticon may suggest.

Not yet...it would involve an external device as well

Thanks mate, I just thought I would throw in my first comment for a bit fun as I do all my fishing land based and obviously don't have access to a sounder which would be good.

Thanks for the update Kooks!

Kind Regards

Ian

Thanks mate, I just thought I would throw in my first comment for a bit fun as I do all my fishing land based and obviously don't have access to a sounder which would be good.

Thanks for the update Kooks!

Kind Regards

Ian

I'm a intermediate landbased fisho too. So the app I want to create will appeal to our kind.

Hey All,

I've been thinking about doing a fishing app for the iphone for a while.

I thought I'd throw the question out to you guys and see what your thoughts were....What would you guys like to see in a fishing app?

post-12654-087401100 1322866083_thumb.jpg

cheers

Id like to see fresh Kingys sitting at my feet in the boat !! :biggrin2: sort that one out & you'll be RICH