MARINE PARKS!

Just watched the vid.... Not much of a report really.. Just plenty of pretty pictures of reef and reef species!! I did see a few pelagics though. They didn't give the fishos much of a chance to state their issues. But this will mainly affect the commercial fishos won't it?? They didn't specify and by going off the marine parks already in place some of it is still open to recreational fishing

Just watched the vid.... Not much of a report really.. Just plenty of pretty pictures of reef and reef species!! I did see a few pelagics though. They didn't give the fishos much of a chance to state their issues. But this will mainly affect the commercial fishos won't it?? They didn't specify and by going off the marine parks already in place some of it is still open to recreational fishing

i had just watched the video and i was thinking how much of the american coast line has been declared marine parks.I think she should go back and clean up her own backyard before she tells us what to do?

I have no problem with protecting areas from commercial fishing, just leave the recreational fishos alone.

"The nearest part of the Coral Sea that I can fish in is about 350-400 miles from here and that doesn't mean to say that the fish are going to be there. So you could steam for 400 miles, at a hell of a cost, and still find no fish."

Acting as if they didn't have to go through that before the advent of marine parks, biggest puff of smoke in that entire report.

Edited by reLapse