XOS Sydney Kings CRAZY!

wacko

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Wacko,

That's insane fishing mate.

You know I did a stint on a pro boat droplining for kingies years ago.

The traces they used were 200lb jinkai and we caught a fair few 10kg fish with only a few up to 12kg in those few months I was out there.

I'm sure if you upgraded to 200lb leaders, they would still cut the line on the reef if they get there.

They MAY even shy away from an extra heavy leader in the first place.

All you can do is tighten that drag with a monkey wrench, bolt your feet to the floor and hang on.

...or you could just use a lead-core line like the pros used and tie it off to the boat. When a big hit comes, just drive EAST !

Not very sporting but you will get your fish.

Mate that 22 kegger on a popper in rough country is some kind of milestone.

They should have a guiness book of world fishing records...

Tony

Congratulations fellas !! You have smashed my PB last weekend , buggers , thats truly mind blowing action. Cant wait for the weekend , got the big poppers also !! Ha HA bring on the KINGS !!!!!!!

Brad

Hey wacko that's what I'm talking about mate I was out there last week no yakkas or squid equals no kings mate great effort can't wait to get stuck into a few of those trains. By the way did you catch that marlin with the saltiga on Roberts boat a little while ago I think you posted it on you tube, if so that was unbelievable great stuff can't wait to see the king action on video

Cheers Daniel