XOS Sydney Kings CRAZY!

wacko

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys.......thanks so much for all your replies! :)

A very memorable day for sure! Hopefully more to come this season and hope you all have a crack at some beasts!

I will try and get the vids uploaded ASAP.

Cheers,

Wacko.

I thought it was illegal to catch WHALES!

Bring on the vid!

:074::074::074: Nice one.

ohh, as for wacko.. every one that can't get out due to stupid work hates you right now. sooooo much.. Bloody whale of a king alright. well done. HURRY up and post the Vid!!!!!

Jack, we're all hanging for the video!!!!! Come on!!!!!!!!! :) POP POP...... POP POP BANG!!!! :)

POP POP...... POP POP BANG!!!!

Billy .. if you want to see a few of "those" videos you just need to look a bit harder on the internet right now!! ... no need to wait for wacko to upload his videos... :biggrin2:

Edited by dhype

Wako............What can I say they are some seriously powerful Kings you have there mate.

They are awesome fish and to see you having caught them around Sydney has got me stumped. I have been fishing around your location several times and only managed Rats but who knows this year they may have been fattning up. Lets hope. Great report mate and cant wait to see the video. Tight lines!!! :1fishing1:

Wow nice work there guys.As said in one of the replies fishing is getting better year after year. Soon hopefully we can regularly enjoy catching these beasts like in new zealand. If bag limits and sizes are managed properly it won't be too long .I'm sure you guys would agree. Good work guys

Only being the devils advocate and asking the obvious (which others have subtlety suggested at), can you confirm they were actually caught in Sydney Harbour? Just asking........ The video may confirm this this, so looking forward to its posting.

My apologies, on re-reading you are correct - it was outside the harbour. Great catch and great video.

Edited by Twinfisher 4.9

Only being the devils advocate and asking the obvious (which others have subtlety suggested at), can you confirm they were actually caught in Sydney Harbour? Just asking........ The video may confirm this this, so looking forward to its posting.

G'day Twinfisher.

If you read the report you will clearly see that Jack has said that they decided to venture outside of the Harbour.

From my reading of this report no, these hoodlums were not caught in the Harbour. When the boys came back into the Harbour they got some rats.

Well done some great Sydney Kings fellas. :thumbup:

I would hope to see a video of this capture here before anywhere else on the net. :wacko:

Cheers,

Grant.

Thats insane wacko :1yikes: well done to you and your crew for that outstanding angling effort, just awesome! Can you tell me what rod did you popper with? And great report also, felt like i was there so i had a few :1beer: after i read it... Dont know what i'm going to do when i watch the video :wacko:

These fish where taken weeks ago and there are not many kings about at the moment.

What do you mean weeks ago report says it was last week are you saying it's BS???

As for not many kings they are still around I know of 2 x 1mt+ ones caught on Saturday you just need to find them.

Ben