Stick baits

GregL

Hey Raiders

Last trip over to Exmouth I used a new lure that I have never heard of before. They are a hand built stick bait from a company called ASWB.

They worked a treat and outfished a lot of big branded Jap lures that are worth 3-4 times the amount!

I have paid upto $200 for a unrigged sticky before, these outfished them and I didn't have to work as hard to get the lure to swim!

Got back home and chased them down.....

Here is a little selection from a 90gm to the big 200gm. They come in many colors but a big factor is they swim and swim easy!

You can just slow roll them and they wobble side to side.

Give it the walk the dog treatment, they dart side to side beautfully.

If your after a new sticky to chase kings locally I recon these would be worth a shot!

post-3563-072614600 1324263769_thumb.jpg

It's good to find a local out there giving it a go and to produce something better than the Jap lure masters is a great achievment!

Greg

Hey Raiders

Last trip over to Exmouth I used a new lure that I have never heard of before. They are a hand built stick bait from a company called ASWB.

They worked a treat and outfished a lot of big branded Jap lures that are worth 3-4 times the amount!

I have paid upto $200 for a unrigged sticky before, these outfished them and I didn't have to work as hard to get the lure to swim!

Got back home and chased them down.....

Here is a little selection from a 90gm to the big 200gm. They come in many colors but a big factor is they swim and swim easy!

You can just slow roll them and they wobble side to side.

Give it the walk the dog treatment, they dart side to side beautfully.

If your after a new sticky to chase kings locally I recon these would be worth a shot!

post-3563-072614600 1324263769_thumb.jpg

where can we get them from?

It's good to find a local out there giving it a go and to produce something better than the Jap lure masters is a great achievment!

Greg

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Greg,

They look awesome, Im definately going to get some for my trip to fiji.

Where abouts did you get them from?

I have found a few places on the net but none are selling that squid imitation on the bottom right(im thinking kings will love them)

Thanks in advance

Robbo

Guys get your locals to order them.

Brad, ASWB lures western australia. If they need more info, he has a FB account.

I got mine threw the charter dude.

Robbo the squid one is a newy, I got him as a bonus for my order :biggrin2: