Just Started need help

ronkins

Hi All,

Just started fishing and love it only thing is i haven't caught any fish nor actually know what im doing as in how to look for fish, where to cast, etc.

Fished at palm beach wharf and roseville bridge.

Any advice would be great, i have 2 setups 1 for bream and flat head and another for king fish.

Don't have boat and live in castle hill so i don't mind traveling pretty much anywhere.

Thank everyone

Edited by ronkins

Hey mate, did you try that spot i told you about down by Narrabeen lake?

Give it a go!

Mushtaka

Hi All,

Just started fishing and love it only thing is i haven't caught any fish nor actually know what im doing as in how to look for fish, where to cast, etc.

Fished at palm beach wharf and roseville bridge.

Any advice would be great, i have 2 setups 1 for bream and flat head and another for king fish.

Don't have boat and live in castle hill so i don't mind traveling pretty much anywhere.

Thank everyone

Hey mate, did you try that spot i told you about down by Narrabeen lake?

Give it a go!

Mushtaka

Narrabeen lake, with even servo prawns, anywhere will land you a fish, maybe not a monster but any fish is a good start.

Maybe peel the servo prawns, not too much on the hook and expect your bait to be bitten almost instantly after casting, the moment you have slack in your line, an opportunity arises for you to loose your bait and have nfi it has happened.

I'm heading to the lake this arvo, leaving Rhodes at 4pm, let me know if you wanna tag along. :thumbup: