Hot Tailor Bite in mid 2011 WOOHOOO

arpie

Hi guys

Finally, after 6 months of trying (VERY TRYING), I've been able to upload my Hot Tailor Bite session from mid 2011 to Youtube! yahoo.gif I got into some terrific tailor action after Michelle & I had had fun the day before, with this report:

http://www.fishraide...t=0#entry399992

I headed out on my own the next day, hoping for similar action & wasn't disappointed! I have spliced together lots of GoPro footage of the outing, to show the hits that I recorded. THere were even more hits & misses when I didn't have the GoPro on! Shame about the blobs of water on the lens - I didn't know about that at the time!

CAN'T WAIT FOR IT TO HAPPEN AGAIN THIS YEAR!! I'LL LET YOU KNOW WHEN, MICHELLE! thumbup.gif

It's a longish video, 11 mins, so sit back with a cuppa & ENJOY - if your computer uploads slowly, maybe have the cuppa whilst it loads up! 074.gif

cheerio

Roberta

and again, apologies for the language - I had to edit out the really bad bits!! wacko.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Great video Roberta, thanks for persisting. The video really demonstrates the dexterity required to catch and net fish from a kayak. I will have to get myself one of those GoPros for my next Barra trip, especially when I am on a hot bite.

cheers Paul

• 2 months later...