fishraider boat stickers

nautica

Hey guys i was under captain cooks bridge last nite with the other 10 boats. i was just thinking i wonder if there are any other raiders around is there a sticker or something you could stick on the side of your boat it would be better to get to know who is who out on the water and pull up for a chat or something .

Think I'd feel like a goose standing on my boat waving a flag! Haha.

Seriously though, I don't know if there are stickers available, but it wouldn't be too hard to enlarge the FR logo and print it onto heavy duty waterproof sticker paper that you can buy from the big office supply place. Not sure how durable it is but they reckon it's UV and water resistant. Would need admin's permission though I guess to reproduce the logo.

@marky wants to fish... From previous posts on this, the brag mats are very expensive to print, so probably not.

@loonicruiser, Unfortunately GoFish has been gone for a while now. The stickers can be ordered by sending a PM to Mrs Swordfisherman. If you see her earlier post in this topic there is a link to the styles available.

Cheers

@marky wants to fish... From previous posts on this, the brag mats are very expensive to print, so probably not.

@loonicruiser, Unfortunately GoFish has been gone for a while now. The stickers can be ordered by sending a PM to Mrs Swordfisherman. If you see her earlier post in this topic there is a link to the styles available.

Cheers

Thanks Garry, That tackle shop used to be an fr sponsor but has closed their a few years ago. The brag mats are just way too expensive to produce.

If anyone wants stickers or hats I will be doing a mailout before end of January - please pm or send me an email to fishraider@iinet.net.au

OK here is a list of what we have

Some t shirts at $20 each - we have only 4 of these left and there will be no more (see pic of swordie wearing a L)

Large x 1

XL x 1

2XL x 3

post-869-025817000 1327020761_thumb.jpg post-869-040949500 1327020769_thumb.jpg

We have beanies, surf hats, truckers hats and baseball hats at $15 each

post-869-087469600 1327021109_thumb.jpg post-869-054010100 1327021117_thumb.jpg

Stickers for boats $15

Two toned blue x 1

White x 2

Red x 25

Gold and green x 3

post-869-061504100 1327021659_thumb.jpg post-869-026551600 1327021675_thumb.jpg

There are no transom stickers or brag mats left at all.

TO ORDER

PM mrsswordie with what you want. I will then give you bank details and get a posting address to send to.

I will be going to post office on Monday 23 Jan for initial mailout