Advice on all things fishing!

Sheridan

Hello all,

I have always enjoyed fishing, nothing better than sitting on the water with a line out.... just cream on top to get something biting! Hence, I need help...

I've always just thrown on a prawn, a basic sinker/hook/swivel type rig and hoped for the best...

We live on lake Munmorah, but have access to nicer/cleaner lake Macquarie and a great boat to head out in, now all we need is a bit of know how :biggrin2:

If I were targeting Jew fish, how does that differ from targeting flat head?

Any advice on what is available in this area, and what type setup to use would be fantastic!

Please, someone take me under their wing and teach me the way!! LMAO

Sheridan

Mate, this site is FULL of soooo much information! :thumbup:

If you have a whole heap of questions use the 'search' button on the top right of the page.

You will be able to find whatever info you need to get you catching fish.

If you would like someone to show you the ropes then put up a post in the 'desperate & boatless' forum. Someone will help you out.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Grant.

Mate, this site is FULL of soooo much information! :thumbup:

If you have a whole heap of questions use the 'search' button on the top right of the page.

You will be able to find whatever info you need to get you catching fish.

If you would like someone to show you the ropes then put up a post in the 'desperate & boatless' forum. Someone will help you out.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Grant.

HAHAH, just goes to show what a dope I can be! I tried the search box before but it told me I didn't have access, should of thought to try it again after having my application approved...

*heads off to the search box...*

:tease: