It's not much to skite about ...

Hodgey

G'Day all,

There's not much I can say to embellish this 'capture', other than to say it was pretty special because it's my first jewy on lure:

post-3198-049618700 1329034890_thumb.jpg

He measured a gargantuan 40cm ... now I would like to upgrade! :biggrin2: Caught at the bottom of the run out tide on a 3/8oz jighead/100mm squidgy fish in Black/Gold. Pleased to say it was target species too. :thumbup:

Cheers

Hodgey

G'Day all,

There's not much I can say to embellish this 'capture', other than to say it was pretty special because it's my first jewy on lure:

post-3198-049618700 1329034890_thumb.jpg

He measured a gargantuan 40cm ... now I would like to upgrade! :biggrin2: Caught at the bottom of the run out tide on a 3/8oz jighead/100mm squidgy fish in Black/Gold. Pleased to say it was target species too. :thumbup:

Cheers

Hodgey

well done Hodgey,

The first is always a buzz especially when u target them . I am sure u will land a better one in the near future. :thumbup:

Onya Mate!

Its so hard to get that first one...

I'd been trying to get a jewie on a placcy for dang near 5 years now...

Up at south west rocks in late Jan with a mate and my son, up some silly little creek and we found a patch, none quite legal but 13 in an hour and a half!

Great fun on bream gear. We're gonna visit them again next year when they've had a chance to grow up a bit.

Cheers Mate

well done hodgey on getting that demon off your back. Always a great feeling when you target something in particular and you have success. never mind bout the size, your work has paid off, you put yourself in the right spot at the right time.

congrats again

mick

AWESOME Hodgey, now you can upgrade to a razor and have a shave, gotta look presentable for those glamour shots mate :1prop:

So the monkey is off your back now.

I can't believe I missed this post either mate, I could've had a field day with it :thumbup:

Look forward to seeing the "big" one next.

• 1 month later...