Rock Fishing with Inflatable Rashie

Guest E.V.I.E

Guest E.V.I.E

Rock Fishing, some can’t get enough of it no matter how dangerous the conditions or location thus one must always be prepared. Inflatable Rashie has developed the Worlds First Rated PFD Inflatable Rash Shirt and has been trialing a GPS system that is sewn into the Rashie for a smart phone application, if one was to be swept of Rocks, Sea Wall or Boat the GPS tracking system would locate them. We hope to have finalised researched and developed this system by late 2012 early 2013. Until this application is up and ready we suggest that you use a PFD whilst fishing and if you want unobtrusive, comfort and sun protection all in one, the PFD Inflatable Rashie is for you.

post-22166-077399400 1331070655_thumb.jpg

Oh! I am very interested in this as my partner and I are regular rock fishers. Please let me know when you release the one with the GPS tracking system.

For the moment, I will check out your PFD shirts.

• 1 month later...

It is a very good idea. I remember watching a rescue show once where this guy was diving near rocks, he was there for a while then when he surfaced he was only a small way from his boat but a current had just kicked in and started taking him out to sea. His boat was found with noone around it and reported to officials and a rescue mission was launched. He was found a few hours later in a shipping lane miles offshore after being spotted by a large container vessel then another vessel. The rescue team found him and bought him back in the chopper.

This rashie may not have been good for him being a diver but with his proximity to the rocks and current activity you could see the similarities where a rock fisho could get washed out to sea if caught in one of these currents. This GPS model will have that person found in no time... Not hours later in a shipping lane. Personally I think it is one of those small but common sense slices of pure brilliance.