breathable waders

Hooked-Up

hi guys and girls just wondering if anyone can point me towards a shop in sydney that has a half decent range of breathable waders to look at and try on,

its alot of money to fork out online without trying on so im looking for a shop to make a purchase,

Hooked

Greg and i brought our Simms waders from OS.I know its better to keep our money here but to save more than half, my money is going there. As long as you usethe Simms measuring guide everything will be fine.

Cheers

Rich

Hooked

Greg and i brought our Simms waders from OS.I know its better to keep our money here but to save more than half, my money is going there. As long as you usethe Simms measuring guide everything will be fine.

Cheers

Rich

thanks Rich, after receiving a pm from another member and what youre saying i think il be doing the same mate, going to look into the simms now,

cheers.

hi guys and girls just wondering if anyone can point me towards a shop in sydney that has a half decent range of breathable waders to look at and try on,

its alot of money to fork out online without trying on so im looking for a shop to make a purchase,

I've never used SIMMs and I never will. Too over priced if you ask me. When you buy a pair of waders, make sure it is at least 5 layers from the hip down.

Regards Caddis