Central Coast Fishos

noelguyau

Hi all, I live on the coast (Gosford)and work shift work, so plenty of days off. Due to this fact I get out quite a bit and love beach fishing, live baiting the rocks and spinning from the rocks ect. Unfortunately a mate I fish with is soft and very unreliable, so I tend to head out a lot on my own. Hence.....Im looking for like minded fishos to catch up with and have a fish.

Thanks Noel.

• 2 months later...

Hi all, I live on the coast (Gosford)and work shift work, so plenty of days off. Due to this fact I get out quite a bit and love beach fishing, live baiting the rocks and spinning from the rocks ect. Unfortunately a mate I fish with is soft and very unreliable, so I tend to head out a lot on my own. Hence.....Im looking for like minded fishos to catch up with and have a fish.

Thanks Noel.

Hi Noel,

Do you like game fishing?

Dave

Hi Noel,

Do you like game fishing?

Dave

Gday Noel,

Where abouts do you beach fish. I often go out on my own generally Wamby / Terrigal and do ok, but would like to try different spots.Still chasing that good jewy off beach.

Cheers John

• 4 weeks later...

Hey mate,

Would love to have a fish with you some time. I'm between jobs so have a heap of time off and have been wanton to head to the beaches, just haven't found any takers to come with me so let me know when you're heading out next!

Gatts.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Thanks Noel.

Hey Noel,

I am usually an estuary fisherman and have some experience with deep sea but recently have been passed down a nice beach rod from my old man and am keen to give beach fishing a go. Can go on the weekends and up for any location on the Central Coast.

Let me know if your keen to go and we can tee up a time/place.

Jim

• 5 weeks later...

Thanks for the replys, I do like game fishing and do quite a bit- boat is ready for a good season this year i hope. Will be spending a lot of time this year down rigging for kings, as long as the squid plaqy the game. Look forward to catching up with some of you guys.

Noel

• 3 months later...