MIDDLE HARBOUR JEWIE! 96CM!

rjc123

err, it was an estimate .. 9.2 kg per dpi site .. that'll do me.

well done on a very nice jew mate ! .. isn't a 5/0 hook a bit small for a live tailor. where did you pin the hook ?

Was a bit on the small side mate. I origioanlly had that set up because i was using poddy mullet. I pinned him through the top of the mouth. The jew was hooked perfectly in the corner of the jaw

that's awesome, thanks for the tip thumbup.gif

we usually do the 2 x 9/0s but will try your setup one day !

Yeh mate, all i can say is that it worked and that it was an INCREDIBLY CLEAN HOOK UP!

well done on ya first jewie and what a jewie too 96cm just 4cm more for the metre and your a champ for releasing it to my hat goes off to you

my first was only 68cm and i was cheering for about week so i know how you feel but i took mine and feed the family

cheers

mick

Thanks mate, still glad i let her go. The water cleanliness seems alright up there but i guess not eating it can't be a bad thing.

Cheers, Tom

well done on your 1st jewy :thumbup: im sure theyll be more to come , ill have to agree with tides n knots i caught a 13kg jewy on a fresh fillet or tailor near taronga zoo and have caught others in the hawksberry and FRESH tailor , its mt number 1 bait for jewys :biggrin2:

cheers paul

well done on your 1st jewy :thumbup: im sure theyll be more to come , ill have to agree with tides n knots i caught a 13kg jewy on a fresh fillet or tailor near taronga zoo and have caught others in the hawksberry and FRESH tailor , its mt number 1 bait for jewys :biggrin2:

cheers paul

Thanks mate, i'll definitely be using more tailor for them in the future!

Where Abouts is the Roseville bridge can you gain access through the streets or is there some where to park your car? thanks heaps and very nice catch.

Hey mate. Roseville Bridge is located in upper middle harbour. From memory Mona Vale rd runs straight over it. So all in all its pretty easy access. Free parking at the base of the bridge, as well as boat ramp pay parking and if you head into the national park its $7...

Cheers, Tom

Well done a great first jewy and a good session with your mate !!

Awesome report and well played !!

Hope you keep your luck stream up n u nail a few more beautiful stinky silver slabs heheh

Cheers,

Jez

Hopefully mate, can't wait for another go at them!

Hey mate. Roseville Bridge is located in upper middle harbour. From memory Mona Vale rd runs straight over it. So all in all its pretty easy access. Free parking at the base of the bridge, as well as boat ramp pay parking and if you head into the national park its $7...

Cheers, Tom

Didnt know there was free parking there. Might head up there more often

Didnt know there was free parking there. Might head up there more often

Thanks for the replies guys,

even though i park near the bridge for "free" i can't guarantee thats what im meant to do :biggrin2: . You probably can get away with what i do during the week but weekends maybe not. Its just a very small area before you actually enter the national park ( upriver from bridge is all national park ).

Cheers, Tom

Cheers, Tom

Thanks mate be sure to check it out!